Dresden Lions @ McKenzie

chipintn

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zebra99, I'm not sure either of us are as good as our ranking but, heck it gives us both something to talk about and play for..... I expect a good gate at Rebel Field Friday night. There was a HUGE gate at the McKenzie/Westview game. I've been to lots of UTM games with smaller crowds. Heck we had to park at McDonalds and walk back!!!LOL

Really don't know much about Dresden but for sure the Rebels are improving and coming around to be a better team than I expected at this point. A lot of our starters are going through "first year as a starter" jitters but, seem to be pretty well over that now. I'm predicting that if we keep on improving like we have thru the first two weeks of the season we will be hard to handle in the playoffs.......but, that is subject to change every week with high school football as we both know. It's tough to stay that focused for 15 weeks.

You may be correct because every team that i have saw stills needs alot of work! Most teams will be playing their 3rd game this week. If the top 2a teams around here don't hurry up and get the rust off someone will be in a mess! Humboldt needs work on their special teams it stinks i mean bad! Peabody ain't got no offense must find a playmaker. We'll find Friday if Peabody's defense is for real when UC comes calling! If Peabody does'nt find some way to put up some points well it will be a long night! Humboldt's should handle LC but anything can happen but like i posted their special teams need alot of work! What it comes down to right nobody from West Tn wants any part of the Trousdale County. Everone better get the kinks out before it's to late. No panic button right yet but it's getting close! The way that Trousdale County handled a usally a 6A power Graves County is a scary thought! :unsure:

Edited by zebra99

I'm going with loins too.....grilled ones and/or frilled ones. Party time after the game!!!! Or did you mean Lions???? I hope you got a +/- with that bet. The Lions are improving every year recently but, I'll take the Rebs again at home this week. We be TCB again brother. :roflolk:

at least I had all the letters............... :roflol: :roflol:

You may be correct because every team that i have saw stills needs alot of work! Most teams will be playing their 3rd game this week. If the top 2a teams around here don't hurry up and get the rust off someone will be in a mess! Humboldt needs work on their special teams it stinks i mean bad! Peabody ain't got no offense must find a playmaker. We'll find Friday if Peabody's defense is for real when UC comes calling! If Peabody does'nt find some way to put up some points well it will be a long night! Humboldt's should handle LC but anything can happen but like i posted their special teams need alot of work! What it comes down to right nobody from West Tn wants any part of the Trousdale County. Everone better get the kinks out before it's to late. No panic button right yet but it's getting close! The way that Trousdale County handled a usally a 6A power Graves County is a scary thought! :unsure:

Nice Post Zebra...But Mayfield Is The Powerhouse Not Graves County.

I'm not sure either of thses teams are as good as their rankings but I'm not saying they aren't either.I think McKenzie wins but I hope Dresden whips them all over the field.Go Lions.!28-21 Dresden I hope but may be the other way round

You better be worried about the Vikings instead of Dresden and us........ :thumb: