Dobyns-Bennett vs. Sullivan Central

dbindian11

I didn't post until the 4th page because of my slight misunderstanding with the fine mods on here. I could post on that thread as well but I would be talking to myself. The south fans have mysteriously disappeared after their 0-2 start. American Hater.

Stop trying to make excuses. I caught you with your hand in the cookie jar. You posted 14 times on this DB-Central thread and 4 times on "your teams" thread. Your a DB Hater, not a Daniel Boone fan. And you got the Royal Boot because you are a "Hater". There was no misunderstanding. This is about you. Stop trying to change the subject.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of you sound like Lawyers. The Honorable Mr. WaCo and the Honorable Mr. Sasquatch. You two need to run against each other for Politcal Office and have one of those old fashioned mud slingin', name callin', mamma bashin' Races.

Top HS Football story in todays KINGSPORT TIMES NEWS.... BOONE VS SOUTH. In Friday's edition we will find out if Gate City will rebound from their Week 1 loss.

Roll Tribe Roll

I may have to call you as a witness so stay awake.

Somebody did have a good ideal earlier about our pass defense.If we are able to get a lead tonight,it would be nice to sit back and give our secondary and linebackers some work in that part of the game.Use a four man line as well as our standard three man,and just see how we can do.A real good passing team could give us a shock at the wrong time,and if their QB is as good as I've heard,let him sling it a few times. On offense ,work on the passing game as well

HOMECOMING TONIGHT

Looking for the Indians to run wide open tonight. Sensabaugh & Swafford may both go over 100 yds. And I expect the Tribe Defense to be all over Central's QB, he may not have time to throw.

Dobyns-Bennett 49

Sullivan Central 06

Roll Tribe Roll

I look for Chris to rush for 200yds tonight and Swafford over 100yds....DB 56 Central 14..Good luck to both teams and a injury free game.

I look for Chris to rush for 200yds tonight and Swafford over 100yds....DB 56 Central 14..Good luck to both teams and a injury free game.

35-0 AT HALFTIME. Cook to start the 2nd half and give it up to Foreman for the 4th quarter. Big night for Chris. But, it's breakout time for Cannon tonight. Td's running, receiving and one in the kick returning. Foreman to score tonight as well. Swafford will have big yardage as well. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!! 49-0

While Bobby's 4.55 40 time is not blazing, height was more the issue for colleges.

He couldn't have stayed at DB because he never went to DB. Nor was he supposed to.

I'll have to say that BT was on track for DB until we realized that the only way to convince him that he was not cut out to be a gangsta and a thug was to put him at Gray Middle. There he was able to reinvent his self as a biracial farm boy who could put up hay and keep up his grades. Football, in all reality, had nothing to do with his choice of high schools. We left it up to him because he had been to at least 11 different schools before we adopted him and really wanted him to make his own choice. He picked south the night before the first day of school. We were trying to grow this kid up with some fast forward morals and values instruction. You could not imagine how very far down the priority list that football came. Most of you that were around back in the day can testify to that.

And height was his college challenge but I think he's found his place at Emory as he trails a 3 time All American running back that is Bobby's same height, weight, and speed. Never mind that he is at a college that is best suited for him. Go E&H Football #22- the double deuce!

Namaste- Bmama

Edited by BTaylorMom

I'll have to say that BT was on track for DB until we realized that the only way to convince him that he was not cut out to be a gangsta and a thug was to put him at Gray Middle. There he was able to reinvent his self as a biracial farm boy who could put up hay and keep up his grades. Football, in all reality, had nothing to do with his choice of high schools. We left it up to him because he had been to at least 11 different schools before we adopted him and really wanted him to make his own choice. He picked south the night before the first day of school. We were trying to grow this kid up with some fast forward morals and values instruction. You cold not imagine how very far down the priority list that football came. Most of you that were around back in the day can testify to that.

And height was his college challenge but I think he's found his place at Emory as he trails a 3 time All American running back that is Bobby's same height, weight, and speed. Never mind that he is at a college that is best suited for him. Go E&H Football #22- the double deuce!

Namaste- Bmama

Best of luck to BT. I hope his education and experiences afford him all the best. I am a bit confused by why you would put a lable on him such as "biracial farm boy"

Is that supposed to be the opposite of a gangsta and a thug? Is that your perception of the students at DB? You've labled him and others seamingly unfairly, but maybe I am misreading/misunderstanding where you're coming from on this one. He does seem like a really fine young man with a very bright future so maybe letting him become the person that he is destinged to become will suit him better than the lables. BTW, is your President a thug or a farm boy?

Anyway - looking forward to some football updates!!!!

I was all happy about the game going in but when those kids keep blowing those stupid horns before the game while our band was playing and during the walk,that just peeved me off.I said we have to destroy them now.I got more mad with the Central staff for leaving their QB in until the end,while they still had kids that never got into the game.The returned interception by the backup for a touchdown was fitting.I feel for the kids and parents of that team and hope those horns get burnt before their next game.

Edited by BatmanDB