Wayne County vs Richland

wildcatpride70

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what I meant sir. Making a joke about the chess thing and how the Rice's are getting compared to the duo from Perry County

Tyler dont know how to throw a ball away, he will run backwards 20 yards and get sacked before he will throw it away. He panics. Tucker is a way smarter QB and Dray is way better than Austin.

Tyler dont know how to throw a ball away, he will run backwards 20 yards and get sacked before he will throw it away. He panics. Tucker is a way smarter QB and Dray is way better than Austin.

Maybe, maybe NOT. That statement means that the rest of Wayne County's TEAM is better than the rest of Perry County's team since Wayne County is just better.

Tucker is Perry County's team. If Tucker goes down so does PC, Mercer then becomes a nobody without Tucker. Look at last years game with JB. Tucker goes down and PC gets smashed with Mercer still in the game.

If Tyler gets hurt Austin can come in and WC would never miss a beat. WC would be more run than pass with the veer.

Edited by WCHSGRAD

Im juss sayin that people dont give Tucker and Dray credit where its needed. And the Rice boys are good i juss think Dray and Tucker are better. Im not jumpin on the Rice band wagon. I guess we will see when they play. And im pullin for Perry Co. But goodluck 2 both teams. And we will continue this convo when its time for that game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I would have to think that the firing of the 2 teachers is just the beginning of future moves.  If not, it is woefully short.  If the AC school board thinks that the damage is just limited to Clinton, they are sadly mistaken.  Any outsider would view the whole school system as suspect, and rightly so.
    • Yeah. AC brass walked in to the building at Clinton and suggested that the principal start changing grades.  Honesty, the notion that anybody at AC was involved is just idiocy.  The ones who are hurt most are the kids who weren't involved in the cheating, but still are being penalized by college admission decisions and scholarship consideration simply because they went to a school that was involved in such a scandal. 
    • I heard it was ugly.  Coach Harig and the Redskins demolished what is left of the Dragon Wagon.  At this point, it is not certain that Clinton will even be able to field a football team for 2024.  No way the coach keeps his job, transfers gone, nothing left.  Back to the stone ages for the Dragoons.  
    • Not even close, changing over 1000 grades?  Head coach changing grades to keep players on the field?  Not the same.  They will give Lieutenant Flip Flops the "Opportunity to resign"  right after graduation if not before.     Negative, the juvenile court judge blew the whistle.  Clinton admin, teachers and coaches started this fire.  Been going on for 4 years now according to Jones, one of the teachers that was fired.  This is truly pathetic.   The Dragon Wagon is #### up in the ditch down on highway 61 down there near The Spur.  Reap what you sew. 
    • What ever happened to the #93 rb that came in and did well last year when yalls RBs we’re going down?