Wayne County vs Richland

wildcatpride70

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of which you were more worried about, I am pretty sure no one covered the Cats recievers that night. On the other hand, I am pretty sure it was one of your d-backs that got crushed by Dillon Warren on a run. Was it you?

Until Perry County beats Wayne County, they really shouldn't have to be compared to our players. It's not fair. :popcorneater:

Regardless of which you were more worried about, I am pretty sure no one covered the Cats recievers that night. On the other hand, I am pretty sure it was one of your d-backs that got crushed by Dillon Warren on a run. Was it you?

Until Perry County beats Wayne County, they really shouldn't have to be compared to our players. It's not fair. :popcorneater:

I was number 3 ask Pippenger about me :D

I was just offering the insight that I had. I played against both and, your a homer and wouldn't admit if Mercer was better anyway.

I was number 3 ask Pippenger about me :D

Dude, I watched the highlight. I see why you weren't worried about covering Austin, because you couldn't. Maybe you were more worried about covering Mercer because he was closer to your skill level. Don't get me wrong here, I said closer not on equal basis. It looks like on most plays you ran around and jumped in at the end of the play. Although you did get 1 hit on someone down the side line.

Edited by WCHSGRAD