District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

EL is very good, and Whites Creek may be a sleeper. Got to believe that CPA will be better each week with so many young players learning to play together and Bradshaw getting adjusted more each game. CPA has 4 new starters this year and it takes a while to learn to play together. Still think EL is the team to beat, but there will be some upsets, and it will be a tight race, IMO.

EL is very good, and Whites Creek may be a sleeper. Got to believe that CPA will be better each week with so many young players learning to play together and Bradshaw getting adjusted more each game. CPA has 4 new starters this year and it takes a while to learn to play together. Still think EL is the team to beat, but there will be some upsets, and it will be a tight race, IMO.

Lindsey and Dreher are returning starters from last year's team and of course Bradshaw was not only a starter on his HS team but one of best players in his distict

Lindsey and Dreher are returning starters from last year's team and of course Bradshaw was not only a starter on his HS team but one of best players in his distict

Didn't realize Dreher started last year and I know about Bradshaw. Regardless, my point was that when you have 7-8 freshmen and a new member of the team, it takes a while before the team gels as a team playing against people other than themselves in practice. After 20 games,talent starts to show itself more, and Freshmen become more like Sophomores.

They will still struggle at times due to youth, but they sure have a lot of young talent. For example, Allsmiller just recently has started to really get comfortable and is shooting very well.

Didn't realize Dreher started last year and I know about Bradshaw. Regardless, my point was that when you have 7-8 freshmen and a new member of the team, it takes a while before the team gels as a team playing against people other than themselves in practice. After 20 games,talent starts to show itself more, and Freshmen become more like Sophomores.

They will still struggle at times due to youth, but they sure have a lot of young talent. For example, Allsmiller just recently has started to really get comfortable and is shooting very well.

Sounds like that CPA, Whites Creek, East Lit, and Maplewood will all be fighting it out. Who do they cross with in Sub-region pairings? Is it the winner and conselation teams from 11AA and 12AA region?

Sounds like that CPA, Whites Creek, East Lit, and Maplewood will all be fighting it out. Who do they cross with in Sub-region pairings? Is it the winner and conselation teams from 11AA and 12AA region?

The top four teams from each district go to the region. The one seeds play the four seeds of the opposite district and the two seeds plays the opposite three seeds. Top two teams from the region go to the sub-state.

I thought Whites Creek looked very strong for 3 quarters on Tuesday night. They have some great talent and are going to make their presence know in 10AA this year. They played CPA well and almost beat East Lit last week in the Overton tourney. WC plays East Lit again in a district game at WC on Friday and I smell an upset that may shake up the standings in 10AA. Whites Creek is moving up in my 10AA rankings. East Lit is still the team to beat with Maplewood and CPA close seconds.

I have to agree with your comment about CPA's youth with two freshmen starters (Lindsey and Richard) and a sophomore starter (Brown). The sixth man (Allsmiller) off the bench is a Freshman as well. However, since Lindsey started last year as an eighth grader, I wouldn't put him in the typical freshman category. In the last two weeks, CPA seems to have stepped up on the defensive side of the court with much more intensity. In the Beech tourney last week, they held the Red Bank phemom who had 48 points against a pretty good Summertown team to 14.

I thought Whites Creek looked very strong for 3 quarters on Tuesday night. They have some great talent and are going to make their presence know in 10AA this year. They played CPA well and almost beat East Lit last week in the Overton tourney. WC plays East Lit again in a district game at WC on Friday and I smell an upset that may shake up the standings in 10AA. Whites Creek is moving up in my 10AA rankings. East Lit is still the team to beat with Maplewood and CPA close seconds.

I have to agree with your comment about CPA's youth with two freshmen starters (Lindsey and Richard) and a sophomore starter (Brown). The sixth man (Allsmiller) off the bench is a Freshman as well. However, since Lindsey started last year as an eighth grader, I wouldn't put him in the typical freshman category. In the last two weeks, CPA seems to have stepped up on the defensive side of the court with much more intensity. In the Beech tourney last week, they held the Red Bank phemom who had 48 points against a pretty good Summertown team to 14.

According to the Tennessean web site, Whites Creek beat East Lit tonight 64 - 62, putting 10AA in a three way tie for first place with CPA and Maplewood. Consider the 10AA standings shook up tonight. Congrats to Whites Creek, they are making some noise.

According to the Tennessean web site, Whites Creek beat East Lit tonight 64 - 62, putting 10AA in a three way tie for first place with CPA and Maplewood. Consider the 10AA standings shook up tonight. Congrats to Whites Creek, they are making some noise.

CoachRus someone should take you to Vegas cause you called that upset! I think you are silly to think that 10AA is gonna just run through 9AA. White House and Sycamore are both playing pretty well right now. You are already talking about substate? White House's 1-3-1 is tough to score on, as is Sycamore's pressure. White House has won 6 of their last 7 including a win over Gallatin and Sycamore has played one of the toughest schedules in the state for a AA, winning 9 of their last 10 including wins over Blackman, Smyrna, and Wilson Central. They also held a subpar Greenbier team to 28 pts last nite. Now... 10AA could very well sweep 9AA come tourney time but it wont be easy! Both of these teams will be a tough out.

CoachRus someone should take you to Vegas cause you called that upset! I think you are silly to think that 10AA is gonna just run through 9AA. White House and Sycamore are both playing pretty well right now. You are already talking about substate? White House's 1-3-1 is tough to score on, as is Sycamore's pressure. White House has won 6 of their last 7 including a win over Gallatin and Sycamore has played one of the toughest schedules in the state for a AA, winning 9 of their last 10 including wins over Blackman, Smyrna, and Wilson Central. They also held a subpar Greenbier team to 28 pts last nite. Now... 10AA could very well sweep 9AA come tourney time but it wont be easy! Both of these teams will be a tough out.

Don't know that I ever said 10AA would run through 9AA. My only comment on substate was that the top two teams from the region go to substate. Someone asked a question how it worked. I wasn't giving an opinion on who that would be.

Sounds from your post that White House and Sycamore are the teams to beat in 9AA. I look forward to seeing them play.

Don't know that I ever said 10AA would run through 9AA. My only comment on substate was that the top two teams from the region go to substate. Someone asked a question how it worked. I wasn't giving an opinion on who that would be.

Sounds from your post that White House and Sycamore are the teams to beat in 9AA. I look forward to seeing them play.

Sycamore beat Greenbrier by 45 last night and Harpeth by 22 tonight.

you might be the stupidest in the world. Greenbrier despite all the losses is lokking strong. they will be number 1 when its all said and done. Your retarded to disagree because with the goon squad leeding the way no team can stop'em.

They didnt look strong last night when sycamore handed them a 73 to 28 loss?

Greenbrier scored 7 points in the 1st quarter, 14 in the second, 4 in the third, and 3 in the fourth.

Sycamore was 21, 17, 23 and 12 by comparison.. Sycamore made 10 three point shots in the game!