Giles County Vs. Shelbyville

gcbobcat

Well both teams are coming off big wins! the Bobcats are feeding off of their emotions and i believe that they will keep up the hard work. The Bobcats really pounded Shelbyville last year 51 to 3. Shelbyville seems to be much improved after viewing their scores. how are they and what are the predicitions for the upcoming game?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting match-up. Both teams run the spread so both teams should be able to simulate each other in practice. Giles can run many more formations than the spread. What about Shelbyville? Word is Shelbyville has some serious speed in the backfield. As always it will come down to the linemen. Giles picked up their intensity a bunch last week. If they take another step this week they will be fine. 8-)

Not sure but another poster said they were "3-0 baby"!! Of course

another poster said that wasn't being cocky but I beg to differ!!

Go Giles county!! I hope yall pound them like you did last year

if not worse! I wonder if they will say "3-1 baby" then?? Oh yeah,

they were 3-0 last year when yall gave them that beat down.

Now if said poster had said " were gonna beat Giles CO.55-0 or beat them like they stole something", thats being cocky. Football is all about enthisiasm, desire, passion, effort. Thats extends to the fans as well.

I look for a tight game. I don't know what the deal was last year if we were on our game that much but it looked like Shelbyville imploded at every opportunity....stuff just kept falling in our hands and everything worked. I look for about a 10 point bobcat victory and expect a tight game all the way.

Good luck Cats!

The key to last years game was that the bobcats did not allow Shelbyville's speed to get outside. I think that will be a big factor this year. If the bobcats can do that maybe the offense can score enough points to win.

Has any one herd if any of the injuried players will be back this week?