Riverdale at Lincoln County

jabbo

The Warriors bring their 3-0 record to the Pit this Friday! The Falcons are nursing the wounds of a 20-19 OT loss at Lawrence County (along with an 0-2 record).... Coach Thompson would like nothing better than to beat the Warriors one more time - but he'll need to get his team focused on the basics AND the tradition! Will it happen?

Edited by jabbo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Warriors bring their 3-0 record to the Pit this Friday! The Falcons are nursing the wounds of a 20-19 OT loss at Lawrence County (along with an 0-2 record).... Coach Thompson would like nothing better than to beat the Warriors one more time - but he'll need to get his team focused on the basics AND the tradition! Will it happen?

NOt this year JAbbo.Team is really fast, and by the score you guys posted against Blackman, I don't see any good news coming your way.

I don't know anything about Riverdale this year but they are always good. I think they have a lot of speed, and if Lincoln County has a chance to win, we have got to tackle the ball carrier when we have the chance and not let him brake the tackles. As bad as I would like to say we will win I'm afraid I can't, the win goes to Riverdale. I will be there just the same and hope I am proved wrong.

It won't be 62-0 like blueraider said it would be, but closer.I still expect Riverdale to win by more than 15 points still.Also thank you blueraider.Riverdale is better than Blackman.

You're welcome for the compliment. Until Blackman can beat Riverdale 2 out of 3 times I'll say Riverdale is better. I will say I think Blackman is closing the gap and I think the Riverdale fans know it.

Edited by DaBlueRaider