Riverdale at Lincoln County

jabbo

Falcons will be ready to play come Friday Night!!! Having good practices this week and they are HUNGRY :hungry: for a "W". Hope everyone comes out to the "PIT" and packs the house.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to pack the house Friday night and we need to be loud. The last 2 games are gone but the outcome of the next one has not been decided. Let's cheer our team on to victory!!!!! :roflolk:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! If you put a gun to my head or I had to bet one of Randy's slaw burger from Ken's, I would pick Riverdale. Big Big Big. The Spearheads will be very angry that they are not listed in some stupid poll and use that as fuel to burn the Falcons.

Sorry birds, you can't tackle and are way to s l o w for Archie, Jughead and the gand fron Riverdale High.

Just saying.

my WARRIORS win this and win it BIG final score 35-0...everyone should play in this game and I also think out coaches will keep everything vanilla although they might throw a wrinkle or 2 in there this week for oakland to look at but i am sure the boys will be ready for tomorrow

when i played LC field was my favorite field to play on i love the field and i like the atmosphere I think our playoff game in 03 was one of the best atmospheres i was in LC had beaten us early in the year and they were LOADED and we went down there in the playoffs and pulled out a HUGE WIN but that stadium was PACKED we got there about an hour early and we was already just trying to find a spot to sit so i love playing and watching at the pit hope to see everyone there...

GO WARRIORS

my WARRIORS win this and win it BIG final score 35-0...everyone should play in this game and I also think out coaches will keep everything vanilla although they might throw a wrinkle or 2 in there this week for oakland to look at but i am sure the boys will be ready for tomorrow

when i played LC field was my favorite field to play on i love the field and i like the atmosphere I think our playoff game in 03 was one of the best atmospheres i was in LC had beaten us early in the year and they were LOADED and we went down there in the playoffs and pulled out a HUGE WIN but that stadium was PACKED we got there about an hour early and we was already just trying to find a spot to sit so i love playing and watching at the pit hope to see everyone there...

GO WARRIORS

Yes it is a great place to play riverdaleman! I was at that game and loved how the LC fans sat throughout the stadium and heckled the Riverdale fans. Have never seen anything like that. It really is a great atmosphere! :thumb: I know our young Warriors are working their butts off and will be ready for this game! Enjoy it young men! Remember Seniors this will be the last game you will ever play at the Pit! Enjoy it and get after those Falcons! :hungry::thumb:

Edited by warhawks

I worry about whether the team will be mentally ready for some of the challenges that the Pit presents (officiating, crowd, etc...). They also have to avoid looking ahead to next weeks matchup.

Team wakes up in time...Riverdale 20-14.

After listening to a couple of after practice speeches from Coach A, I can assure you that the Warriors will be ready for this one. They have been worned very loudly about going into the pit and over looking this team. I see this one geting out of hand early with alot of work from the second and third teams in the second half.

Warriors 42 Pit Crew 7

Edited by warrior82dad

GO WARRIORS

It's not the same as it used to be. Yes, at times like that one the stands will be packed but with a 0 and 2 record I don't look for it to be near that many. Was a time there, if you did not get to the game 2 hours early you were standing. We could have closed in the stadium on both ends and filled it up. I hope the Lincoln County fans show up and make it a great experience for both teams.