Riverdale at Lincoln County

jabbo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale's running game looks like a swarm off mad bees coming out of the backfield. So many runners going in so many directions. I assume Riverdale is still running the wing-T. Have not seen them this year yet. Whatever they are running, L/C is not going to be able to stop it unless they tackle better. People where in the right spots against Blackman but did not come close to stopping anyone due to poor tackling. Riverdale wins this 28-7. Good luck Warriors.

Edited by milo118

Riverdale's longest three trips over the last couple years were Lincoln County, Hendersonville, and Maryville. We all know what those games have in common...all very poor showings by Riverdale. That said, one of the things I like about this Riverdale team is they have, so far, shown more mental toughness than we've seen in the Aydelott era. This is another big step for these guys...they need to get on a bus, ride for a couple hours, then get off and still be a good football team. I'm anxious to see if they can do that.

Per the LC web site the game is at 7:00. The Riverdale web site says 7:30. I know the last game down there was at 7:00 and that was an issue. Can someone confirm the game time.

Gonna be a great weekend...at least I hope. Ride down Friday night for the Riverdale-LC game. The Pit is a great place to watch football. Head out from there to Tuscaloosa for the BAMA-Penn State match-up Saturday.

This Riverdale team needs to shed the 'young' tag Friday night. Go Warriors!!

I'll say Riverdale 70 Lincoln County -3.

This is trying to be constructive and not an attack on the Lincoln County players.

The problem Lincoln County had at Blackman had nothing to do with coaching. Unless the Lincoln County players have developed a desire to tackle it'll be a long night at the pit. It looked like they had the size and abiliy to tackle, but no desire. The coaches put the players in position to make the tackles, but it was the players job to make the next move and they didn't. The players seemed to be more upset with the officiating than the way they were playing.

I'm just saying, unless the players mindset changes your score will be close.