Riverdale at Lincoln County

jabbo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping that the Falcons play every play tough 'til the whistle blows, that they execute and tackle well, that they keep the turnovers and penalties to a minimum, that the Riverdale players and fans have a safe round trip, and that a great game is played in the Pit tonight!

Amen. I second this statement. GOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!

It was a win...a very ugly win.

The front seven on defense did not have a very good night. Looked like the LC offense had them pretty much intimidated from the word go. I'm sure the Oakland offense is just licking their chops right now.

LC didn't leave anything in the playbook. Saw pretty much every trick play, fake, or gimmick that you can run. They definitely came out playing to win and just kept coming back.

The 'Pit' was in full effect...

Falcon offense looked pretty good but will somebody pleas inform them they have to play or at least atempt to play defense cause they didnt do it tonight

4 weeks into the season and they're still playing flag football. I saw the QB make a better tackle than half the defense. They really need to work on that!