Union City @ Huntingdon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i apologize for bringing up stuff about other teams. i cant say much. i've only been to one high school game so far this year. but i wont say anything else except good luck to both these teams friday night. my score is still UC 14 Hunt 16. Just a guess but we shall see. Butchie i do want to agree with one thing you said and thats the fact that when Huntingdon starts winning again fans will be back. thats kind of sad imo but you hit the nail on the head with that one

i apologize for bringing up stuff about other teams. i cant say much. i've only been to one high school game so far this year. but i wont say anything else except good luck to both these teams friday night. my score is still UC 14 Hunt 16. Just a guess but we shall see. Butchie i do want to agree with one thing you said and thats the fact that when Huntingdon starts winning again fans will be back. thats kind of sad imo but you hit the nail on the head with that one

Well That Is True..Fair Weather Fans....But Hey I'll Remember Who Was Here Now And Who Jumps In When Ya Start Kick Butt And Calling Names. :thumb:

Someone please tell me where you guys are getting this from. I don't have any idea where yall got the idea that our fans don't go to the games anymore or whatever yall came up with out of nowhere. We are ALL still here. Where do yall think we went? Just because we lost our first two games against two better teams yall think we're not on board anymore? That is by far the craziest lie I've ever heard. Yall need to get your facts straight before posting lies about us.

Tomorrow night's game will be a great one. I'm hopin for a huge Mustang victory. If yall don't think our fans are "on board", come see how packed it is tomorrow night and be prepared to see a lot of blue!

GO MUSTANGS!!!

they may not be on here but they are at the games

Someone please tell me where you guys are getting this from. I don't have any idea where yall got the idea that our fans don't go to the games anymore or whatever yall came up with out of nowhere. We are ALL still here. Where do yall think we went? Just because we lost our first two games against two better teams yall think we're not on board anymore? That is by far the craziest lie I've ever heard. Yall need to get your facts straight before posting lies about us.

Tomorrow night's game will be a great one. I'm hopin for a huge Mustang victory. If yall don't think our fans are "on board", come see how packed it is tomorrow night and be prepared to see a lot of blue!

GO MUSTANGS!!!

Well, Well, It Seems There Are A Few Left. But With Only Seven Posts, You Wouldn't Understand.