Union City @ Huntingdon

59 21 1 i think these numbers explain butchies love for huntingdon. only other team with worse record against huntingdon is camden. bruceton has better overall record against huntingdon than both these teams.

If I were a pony fan, I would stick to poking fun at Bruceton. I do not think you need to stir up a pack of Rebels or Tornadoes this year. Those games will be interesting enough without any bulletin board material. :roflolk:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a pony fan, I would stick to poking fun at Bruceton. I do not think you need to stir up a pack of Rebels or Tornadoes this year. Those games will be interesting enough without any bulletin board material. :roflolk:

That's the only thing that he can bring up the past few years is the past. Let him make his point if it puffs up his chest any........... :roflol:

Well, how are Huntingdon's D line and LB's? You know that UC runs the ball...all the time. Did Huntingdon stop the run very much against Martin and Milan?

And, from what I understand...please correct me if I'm wrong...Huntingdon doesnt pass much. They like to run. UC is not great against the pass this year, from what I'm hearing. So, if Huntingdon doesnt pass, then that gives the edge to UC.

I'm also gonna say that if the Stangs cant stop the run, then UC wins by a couple of TD's.

59 21 1 the past always repeats itself

This will be my last post on your thread because I have better things to do with my life as you so called it than argue with you about what the mighty Mustangs have done in the past. You can mark it down now, you will have to wait another year before you can start a new winning tradition against us because it's not gonna happen this year.... :thumb:

This will be my last post on your thread because I have better things to do with my life as you so called it than argue with you about what the mighty Mustangs have done in the past. You can mark it down now, you will have to wait another year before you can start a new winning tradition against us because it's not gonna happen this year.... :thumb:

Unless the McKenzie bus breaks down. You can hope...mustangs...lol

59 21 1 i think these numbers explain butchies love for huntingdon. only other team with worse record against huntingdon is camden. bruceton has better overall record against huntingdon than both these teams.

yeah that Record Makes Me Tremble. Ya'll Keep Bringing Up That Record When We Whoop That Arse Again This Year.....Does It Help In The Healing Phase To Bring Up Ya Record? Because If Ya Aint Noticed.....Ya Stink. :twisted:

yeah that Record Makes Me Tremble. Ya'll Keep Bringing Up That Record When We Whoop That Arse Again This Year.....Does It Help In The Healing Phase To Bring Up Ya Record? Because If Ya Aint Noticed.....Ya Stink. :twisted:

now butchie, dont get all tore up this early in the year. that record really bohters you! lmao! just think yall could beat us for the rest of your life and never make it even. just saying! go stangs. stangs win a close one friday night.

Told ya so, dont get so tore up man we giving you a few, emphasis on few.

Edited by htown5