Union City @ Huntingdon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know its just odd that this is about union city v. huntingdon and if i counted right there are 2 post from union city,22 from huntingdon and 29 from mckenzie! mckenzie games just not interesting for you guys anymore?

huntingdon has always drawn more interest even when we are losing.

If the Tornadoes do not cut some of their penalties and play defense...going to be a LONG year. We had 52 yards penalties...better than against Trenton.

Mistakes after mistakes. They are young but you have to learn and seems that is not happening.

Our special teams are week NO DOUBT.

It is hard to watch when a team makes the same mistakes over and over and your not use to it. Union City has learned to pass it seems.

Going into the game with the Stanges, Bowling has never lost back to back games since at Union City....

I hate to seem to be picking on the kids and they are kids. Union City just doesn't have numbers or leadership. Most of that left last year. Union City has to make up lots of important time on the practice field to overcome their mistakes.

Union City holds on by a field goal to be the Stanges 29 to 26. Good job guys from coming back off a tough loss from last week.

Anytime you go to Huntingdon and win on their field, it is rewarding.

Have a good week of practice and be ready for the AAA Rebels.

Edited by UCGRAD

Ok, i think i got this thing figured out, lets pick out about 4 plays and run them all night and see if the other team can figure out what we are going to do. i know this is going to irritate some people but im sorry, sometimes the truth hurts. congrats to the players, they played their hearts out and did a great job with what they were told to do.

Chase Bowling..3 for 4 for 181 yards and 3 TDs PASSING.....What ?!?

Keylon Hyde went over 100 yards rushing again...Puts him over 500 yards for the season...

The two 4th quarter turnovers by UC kept this from being a bigger win but with a win at Paul Ward Stadium in the bag, who's worrying about that ??...

UC had 392 total yards for the game...211 on the ground...

Huntingdon had 233...172 on the ground and 61 through the air on 5 for 9 passing...

The Mustangs had 1 turnover..UC had 2...

Score by quarters..

Union City....7....12....3....7 = 29

Huntingdon...13.....7....0....6 = 26

HTOWN i couldnt agree more. I am suprised that the passing game is more of an option then in the first 2 games but with 6 minutes left in the game on 3rd and 17, a hb dive play. seriously...the double handoff may work 2 times a game, not every other play. I hate seeing bam hurt, but warbritton is looking pretty good. I love the defensive intensity. I know coaches have pride in there game plan but maybe this team is not capable of doing those things. not a knock on any of the players but you cant run certain plays with certain personel in any game you must adjust to your strength. Swenson seems to be inching toward a more open playbook but you have to let pride go and do what is best for your team and do it fast because we are halfway through.

Chase Bowling..3 for 4 for 181 yards and 3 TDs PASSING.....What ?!?

Keylon Hyde went over 100 yards rushing again...Puts him over 500 yards for the season...

The two 4th quarter turnovers by UC kept this from being a bigger win but with a win at Paul Ward Stadium in the bag, who's worrying about that ??...

UC had 392 total yards for the game...211 on the ground...

Huntingdon had 233...172 on the ground and 61 through the air on 5 for 9 passing...

The Mustangs had 1 turnover..UC had 2...

Score by quarters..

Union City....7....12....3....7 = 29

Huntingdon...13.....7....0....6 = 26

WELL WELL WELL, look who is checking out the ole Coach T, You know I dont miss a whole heck of a lot in UC but FRiday Nights is one of em, hows it going STANDARD, Looks like Coach Bowling pulled a little surprise out of the back pocket tonight, GREAT JOB UC, nothing better than taming them lil stangs, keep up the work, i'll be cheking in from time to time!!!!!!!!!!

WELL WELL WELL, look who is checking out the ole Coach T, You know I dont miss a whole heck of a lot in UC but FRiday Nights is one of em, hows it going STANDARD, Looks like Coach Bowling pulled a little surprise out of the back pocket tonight, GREAT JOB UC, nothing better than taming them lil stangs, keep up the work, i'll be cheking in from time to time!!!!!!!!!!

HaHa !!!....Blast from the past...All we need now is ole Legend...Good to hear from ya again !!