Union City @ Huntingdon

So, Union City will be coming off a loss for the first time since the Tornadoes lost in Jackson to TCA last season....

Neither of these teams are as good as they were last year but this is a good measuring stick game to see where the upper echelon of the West Tn 1A teams are at at this point of the season...

Paul Ward Stadium is a tough place to play and has always been tough on the Tornadoes...

Huntingdon def has played the stronger schedule with Milan and Westview already being played by the 'Stangs...Huntingdon got on the winning side last week with a win over Bruceton....

Who ya got in this one ??..

I got UC winning a close one....34-29

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im hoping for a close game. Huntingdon beat bruceton pretty bad but what exactly does that say? Union city last year was the most physical team i have ever seen play the game. EVER. I know they lost all those players, but being physical has a lot to do with coaching as well. Like i said earlier, Huntingdon beat bruceton. But this is the team that didnt score a point against Westview or Milan. Union city is probably closer to them then they are to bruceton. Since i am a fan i will say that Huntingdon's defense (which is pretty dang good) will slow the tornadoes down.

UC 14

Huntingdon 16

It will be very interesting to see how this one plays out. Huntingdon is playing another 1A school, instead of the 3A schools they've been playing. The only 1A school they've played, they killed. So, we'll see more about Huntingdon after this game. UC is a mystery team to me. I'm still trying to figure out how good they are this year.

some constructive changes have been made. now im not gonna go on here and say look for big things but i think they will for sure make a sizeable difference. just have to wait and see. i think it will be a good game.

Well There Is No Doubt That Huntingdon Has Some Athelete's. I Seen Em Against Westview. The Stangs Had So Many Issues That Night, I Felt It Will Take More Than A Few Practices To Fix. But As Time Will Tell. But Union City Is Favored In This One.

well im hoping for a close game. Huntingdon beat bruceton pretty bad but what exactly does that say? Union city last year was the most physical team i have ever seen play the game. EVER. I know they lost all those players, but being physical has a lot to do with coaching as well. Like i said earlier, Huntingdon beat bruceton. But this is the team that didnt score a point against Westview or Milan. Union city is probably closer to them then they are to bruceton. Since i am a fan i will say that Huntingdon's defense (which is pretty dang good) will slow the tornadoes down.

UC 14

Huntingdon 16

I just don't see Huntingdon holding UC to 16 points. But anything can happen good luck to both UC and Huntingdon!