Union City @ Huntingdon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team that played friday night is not the same that played the first two games. You can tell that something has finally clicked and those kids have gotten on the same page. It should be a good game Friday night! i say Stangs by 8!

Yep...wish we played bruceton this week so we can say Mckenzie whoopin us was a fluke, but....NO excuses. We lost and should woulda coulda goingto is just spin. But keep spinning.......I enjoy the reading!

Yep...wish we played bruceton this week so we can say Mckenzie whoopin us was a fluke, but....NO excuses. We lost and should woulda coulda goingto is just spin. But keep spinning.......I enjoy the reading!

In time you will see! your pure comedy! guess I would be to if i was from Dresden!

No one said our first two games were a fluke. all we are saying we have learned from playing two better teams and make adjustments that will make a difference. we got beat by two much better teams just like you go beat by a better team. havent seen your schedule, have you played milan or westview yet. i can promise both of them are far and above dresden. As i have stated before, i love it when these teams that have traditionally not been very good have a small taste of success and get crazy. I guess it is understandable.

Edited by htown5

No one said our first two games were a fluke. all we are saying we have learned from playing two better teams and make adjustments that will make a difference. we got beat by two much better teams just like you go beat by a better team. havent seen your schedule, have you played milan or westview yet. i can promise both of them are far and above dresden. As i have stated before, i love it when these teams that have traditionally not been very good have a small taste of success and get crazy. I guess it is understandable.

Comic...now crazy. Didn't brag on Dresden. Just made a comment on this board and meant it. Not comedy. Truth and you couldn't defend your position so you called me comic. So be it. UC will explain for me. If not, then you can call me wrong...idiot...I can live with it. lol Go Tomatoes!

Are these two teams the best in the west this season?

i dont think so. both teams lost a whole lot from last year. haven't seen union city and haven't seen a lot of huntingdon. i dont know who the best is in 1a this year from the west. i dont see the gold ball coming to this side of the state this year. imo

Comic...now crazy. Didn't brag on Dresden. Just made a comment on this board and meant it. Not comedy. Truth and you couldn't defend your position so you called me comic. So be it. UC will explain for me. If not, then you can call me wrong...idiot...I can live with it. lol Go Tomatoes!

you are a very sad example for the younger generation. i am not the one that called you a comic. your dad needs to spank some manners into you for calling people names on here.