Union City @ Huntingdon

Well, Well, It Seems There Are A Few Left. But With Only Seven Posts, You Wouldn't Understand.

A few? HAHA!

Seven Posts? Where did that come from?

And I understand completely. I know for a fact what I'm saying on here is true, unlike you. I know that all of our fans are still 100% behind these boys, but you seem to think otherwise. I'd still LOVE to know where this came from. Like htown5 said, just because we don't sit around at a computer on CoachT all the time like yall do, we are most definitely at every game giving them our full support.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few? HAHA!

And I understand completely. I know for a fact what I'm saying on here is true, unlike you. I know that all of our fans are still 100% behind these boys, but you seem to think otherwise. I'd still LOVE to know where this came from. Like htown5 said, just because we don't sit around at a computer on CoachT all the time like yall do, we are most definitely at every game giving them our full support.

Well I Shouldn't Respond But I Will. Seeing As How All I Do Is Sit And Type On These Message Boards. I Was Referring To Fans On This Web-Site. And To The Number 7 As To The Ammount Of Your Posts On This Web-Site. I Can Remember When The Huntingdon Thread Was Huge. Milan/Huntingdon Would Be The Biggest. But Those Fans Have Left The Building. And You With 11 Posts Now, Wouldn't Have A Clue As To What I'm Saying. :roflolk:

You folks make me laugh.

I really have this feeling that if we ALL had to put our names on the dotted line to post on here...things would be blank!

Union City all the way. Get back to the forum topic PLEASE!!

There is the "I'm above all you attitude which endures us to UC sports". Hey...you put your bank account number there too....this is an official website! Serious stuff. Topic. Union City whoops Huntingdon unless the stangs pass. Union city in pass defense is pathetic. But, that veer is a sweet thing to watch.

A few? HAHA!

i've heard from very reliable sources and even a couple of coaches that attendance is WAY down from what it used to be. im a huntingdon fan dont get me wrong. ill be there tomorrow night, but there are a lot of people who used to come and dont anymore. thats not a good thing at all and it shouldnt be like that. when i played you couldnt see an empty seat from the field. and now its not like that

i've heard from very reliable sources and even a couple of coaches that attendance is WAY down from what it used to be. im a huntingdon fan dont get me wrong. ill be there tomorrow night, but there are a lot of people who used to come and dont anymore. thats not a good thing at all and it shouldnt be like that. when i played you couldnt see an empty seat from the field. and now its not like that

Well Success Breeds Success. When You Start Handing Out Butt Kickings, They Will Show Up In Here Like They Been Here All The Time. :roflolk: Good Luck Tonight Mustangs.....You'll Need It! :thumb:

actually i believe one of the crowd factors is, and i could be wrong, i was once, that when huntingdon was more competitive with teams like milan and westview, ect., alot of the crowd were people from other towns just going to see a great game. there alot of people that like high school football that just go to the better games being played that week. more of these people out there i think than people realize. i know in the past, especially the milan game, i didnt know who a large portion of the people i seen there.

It's Just A Cycle We Will All Have To Endure Admist A Coaching Change. Huntingdon Will Rise Again, And Then They'll Be Back In Here Heckyling Me, Like They Never Left. And Then We Can Hear About Their Record Over Other Teams And Such. it'll Be Plumb Pathetic I'm Sure! :roflolk:

might be interestion to see rebels record over other teams, or maybe i should say funny