Hampton defends home field from Unicoi

dogtricks

If he don't practice this week, I highly doubt he will play on Friday night. At least we have a game under our belts without him. Should know more about what we can, and can't do well.

Do appreciate the vote of confidence from Oldeagle ,but I believe we'd better proceed with caution. From everything I've seen ,they look like a dangerous team.

I agree pujo, not fair to the other kids that have picked it up.

The dawgs will be ok with their linemen, Ward, Smith, Waters, Eddie , Trusler.

Trusler is a great kid and does alot on both sides of the ball, really he needs more applause for what he brings to the team then what the kis gets.

That's what I love about these boy's, If you have noticed when they get an interview they are humble and always mention the other players on the team, if it's the linemen, the person who blocked for them etc. These dogs are close on and off the field and I believe that will take them a long way.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree pujo, not fair to the other kids that have picked it up.

The dawgs will be ok with their linemen, Ward, Smith, Waters, Eddie , Trusler.

Trusler is a great kid and does alot on both sides of the ball, really he needs more applause for what he brings to the team then what the kis gets.

That's what I love about these boy's, If you have noticed when they get an interview they are humble and always mention the other players on the team, if it's the linemen, the person who blocked for them etc. These dogs are close on and off the field and I believe that will take them a long way.

Can't hurt. Good chemistry is never a bad thing...sometimes taking you a little farther than you should probably go. :thumb:

Can't hurt. Good chemistry is never a bad thing...sometimes taking you a little farther than you should probably go. :thumb:

I've not seen any I's on this team. You alway have some kids who are bigger,stronger ,faster or just flat out more talented, but the success of the team is about the whole team. It takes 11 every play. Let the media sort out the stars. I've never seen a scoreboard with a kids name on it.

Well I heard from Adkins today and the doctors have not released him yet, he said it was because of still having headaches, he said he has to go back next Friday and maybe then he will be released? Just maybe?

He said he would be at the game to be with his team on the sideline to cheer them on.

I know the dawgs will do good and have a few surprises.

GO DAWGS!!!!

Well I heard from Adkins today and the doctors have not released him yet, he said it was because of still having headaches, he said he has to go back next Friday and maybe then he will be released? Just maybe?

He said he would be at the game to be with his team on the sideline to cheer them on.

I know the dawgs will do good and have a few surprises.

GO DAWGS!!!!

players have to go 6 days without headaches, dizziness or nausea

There really wasn't any defense in this game! Give Unicoi all the credit in the world, Hampton ran out to a 24-0 lead in the first half, then went to sleep. Unicoi scored a couple of quick late-half touchdowns to close to 24-12 at the the half, then seemingly took over the game in the third, outscoring Hampton 21-6 to take a 33-30 lead into the fourth. Hampton responded and finally held Unicoi off at the end for an extremely hard-fought win at home, 44-41.Offensively, Hampton clicked pretty good, defensively, they need to make some adjustments. Unicoi's QB sliced them up pretty badly. Of course, his receivers were WIDE open all night. Only at the end did Hampton get any pressure on him, and that created the final turnover which allowed Hampton to run out the clock. Exciting game, worth the price of admission, and Hampton's sixth straight win over Unicoi. Maybe someday this season we'll have a game where the Dogs can win well enough to keep the fans from having heart attacks from nerves! Every game so far has been down to the wire. The great thing is, they're finding ways to win. In the final analysis, that's what matters.

Final Score...

Hampton-44

Unicoi Co.-41

Hampton led 24-0 in 2nd qtr only to see Unicoi Co. come back and take a 33-30 lead...

Last time Krispy Kreme Karl see Bulldogs play, deputydog was coaching Lady Blue Bulldogs in state tourney. Krispy Kreme Karl thinks deputydog one of best coach in state. Krispy Kreme Karl wonders how Unicoi Colts improve so much to even be on field with mighty Blue Bulldogs. Me just wish me Red Bulldogs had coach like that pujo brother. Final score Donald Ducks 36, Smokey 12.