Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Signal fan's id like to remind you that South Pittsburg is on central Time.. so the Game will start at 8 your time... I will say get here an hr early.. at least spitt fan's but leave my seat alone lmao..... I hope Signal fan's leave South Pittsburg with a huge wow... its Loud and loud... it will be Rocking you will be amazed that a small school as ourselves can put up some Noise. a article in the times free press says news coverage from all over the state.. Vic added there will be double police , concessions, ticket sellers... im going to say 7,000 + i heard of a couple Teams with off dates will be there... andMurphy from Murphy fair. OMG we know were Roy will be.. Pulling on his pant leg lmao.....my take is if south Pittsburg can get out early they wont let up.... i still say a 6 point Game winner South Pittsburg P:S is Signal Mtn this hated?????? or just a good matchup? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm things that make you go hmmmmmm

Edited by Geno

Both sides just remember,pride goeth before destruction. I wish you SP fan's would keep in mind the state game last year!!! Being confident and wanting your team to win is one thing but we have way to many cocky people on here that just shoot off at the lip way to much and I can say that because I'm from SP!! Humble pie doesn't taste to good to me if you know what I mean!!!

Both sides just remember,pride goeth before destruction. I wish you SP fan's would keep in mind the state game last year!!! Being confident and wanting your team to win is one thing but we have way to many cocky people on here that just shoot off at the lip way to much and I can say that because I'm from SP!! Humble pie doesn't taste to good to me if you know what I mean!!!

Well just as long as we dont disrespect somebody and get out of line then we have the right to say what we want. Nothing we say on he is going to make either team play any better. A lil smack talk is what makes this fun. Nothing serious all just fun and games.

Yes this game is in South Pittsburg but it is going to be played in "THE PITT" :roflol:

Ok thanks. Now to the game. I have played against a south pitt team so i do know they are well disciplined and have a ton of talent. But i do know they can be beat. I went to the south pitt vs polk game last year and polk really laid it to them. But im going to say south pitt wins this one on a big play in the fourth. Good luck to both teams.

signal mtn= 27

vs

South pitt=34

I just quenched your thirst ;)

Hey Roy or the Legend you think we can get Coach Grider to put some good old 70's classic rock in warmups to take the place of that crap we play now!!! I can't understand a word of it!!! Maybe SM can bring in a huge sound system and drown our's out!!!!!

Well that music is for the players on the field not for the rest of us. But thats true you cant understand most of it. If it was up to me we would play some good ol country but it not and Im sure that old 70's music wouldnt do anything for them 17 and 18 year olds.

Ok thanks. Now to the game. I have played against a south pitt team so i do know they are well disciplined and have a ton of talent. But i do know they can be beat. I went to the south pitt vs polk game last year and polk really laid it to them. But im going to say south pitt wins this one on a big play in the fourth. Good luck to both teams.

signal mtn= 27

vs

South pitt=34

I just quenched your thirst ;)

Well im glad you are pulling for the Pirates and yes Polk came out and laid it to us. But SP did come out fighting in the second half which made me happy. And I think games like that makes us better and lets us know we got to come out ready every game. Go Pirates

Well just as long as we dont disrespect somebody and get out of line then we have the right to say what we want. Nothing we say on he is going to make either team play any better. A lil smack talk is what makes this fun. Nothing serious all just fun and games.

WELL MOST FROM HERE TAKE IT TO FAR. NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING CONFIDENCE LIKE I SAID BUT IF WE WANT TO MAKE A STATEMENT IN A GAME LET'S DO IT AGAINST A TEAM LIKE SM OR CENTRAL OR POLK AND NOT AGAINST A TEAM UP THE VALLEY THAT COULDN'T DEFEND THEMSELVE'S. JUST REMEMBER TALK IS TALK IF YOU CAN'T BACK IT UP AND WE REALLY HAVEN'T PROVED NOTHING YET BC WE HAVEN'T REALLY HAD A MIRROR TEAM LIKE WE'RE FIXXING TO PLAY SO ALL I SAY IS FOR ALL DON'T GET OVERCONFIDENT AS THE WEEK GOES BY.

WELL MOST FROM HERE TAKE IT TO FAR. NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING CONFIDENCE LIKE I SAID BUT IF WE WANT TO MAKE A STATEMENT IN A GAME LET'S DO IT AGAINST A TEAM LIKE SM OR CENTRAL OR POLK AND NOT AGAINST A TEAM UP THE VALLEY THAT COULDN'T DEFEND THEMSELVE'S. JUST REMEMBER TALK IS TALK IF YOU CAN'T BACK IT UP AND WE REALLY HAVEN'T PROVED NOTHING YET BC WE HAVEN'T REALLY HAD A MIRROR TEAM LIKE WE'RE FIXXING TO PLAY SO ALL I SAY IS FOR ALL DON'T GET OVERCONFIDENT AS THE WEEK GOES BY.

Well all I was saying is its eveybodys opinion on what will happen in this game. So what if I predict SP to kill them and we get beat. What does it matter to you, you didnt post it. So post something about the game and quit trying to tell other people how to post. Go Pirates.