Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

We* aren't in their league. Oh...the benefits of "Open Enrollment". All of our transfers have to move into the county. You know...relocate. :twisted:

I just don't see how anyone could live with themselves, knowing they are bringing in kids from a vast area, to compete with a school restricted by zones! ;)

:thumb: couldn't have said it better... but be careful seven... eaglepride will be asking you to leave with me and sequatchiemom....I am not even from SC. I live in Marion but I support all of our Valley High School Teams from Bledsoe to Seq and on down the Valley here to Marion with Whitwell, Marion County and S Pitt. Because I made a comment that I heard about the parking situation at SM for the SM and SC game... hehehe she thinks I am from SC...

If they can't take a little jab they really should not be on this site. :ph34r:

Well all I was saying is its eveybodys opinion on what will happen in this game. So what if I predict SP to kill them and we get beat. What does it matter to you, you didnt post it. So post something about the game and quit trying to tell other people how to post. Go Pirates.

See it's people like you that get threads locked. You've been on coacht what about a year now? Well I've been on here for seven years and I'm not trying to tell anybody how to post but use some sense is all I'm saying.

Recon Old Pirate will have to hope the skillet slinger feels ill FryDay so OP can find a good seat or spot to stand..... :roflol:

Dad burnit, theys some folkes on this thread that must not have anything to do cause theys sure nuff been hanging around this thread a lot.

Figure time is goin slow for most folkes with this game and some counting down the hours.

Leastways, the city fellers has reportedly been a thinking perhaps last years game on the mtn was jest a fluke with the Pirates catching the Eagles on an off day. The Eagles will come soaring from ther lofty mtn nest looking to settle the score.

The Pirates have found success this year and will certainly need all ther gun powder to fend off these birds from the mtn.

Now lots of folkes is a talking about respect and all which is nice......... but this group of Pirates have to step up to earn their respect. Can't count on past performances from other teams...........

OP, you beat us fair and square last year, and I just hope we can return the favor. :P

You boys better be shootin' straight, 'cause an Eagles a hard bird to hit.

Believe me, there ain't nobody in East Tennessee that don't respect the Pirates. Maybe some fools, but who cares about them. This ought to be one for the books.

:thumb: couldn't have said it better... but be careful seven... eaglepride will be asking you to leave with me and sequatchiemom....I am not even from SC. I live in Marion but I support all of our Valley High School Teams from Bledsoe to Seq and on down the Valley here to Marion with Whitwell, Marion County and S Pitt. Because I made a comment that I heard about the parking situation at SM for the SM and SC game... hehehe she thinks I am from SC...

If they can't take a little jab they really should not be on this site. :ph34r:

The post you responded to was completely a joke...hence the wink. They may ask me to leave, but I'll guarantee I've been kicked out of better places. :twisted: (you think I'm joking....) Just don't think I'm jumping on the Pirate bandwagon. I've been a Pirate fan for a while, and I've yacked it up with these goons since I been on here. Heck, I watched just about as many of their games last year as I did the Jackets.

Grider is making the Signal people buy tickets at the school is what the paper said. We are losing money on this gate by doing this. I garuntee you that we need to make everyone buy tickets at the stadium.

I'd expect SP to get the gate regardless of where the ticket is sold. Don't worry, us SM folk will spend our money in the Pitt. We got lots of it, you know. ;)

SM is going to feed off of this ,us against the world thing. I think they will be pumped,to say the least. They will have to play with controlled emotions. As far as my opinion on the matter, and I'm sure no one cares, SM should not be in 2a. That being said , its not the players or the school's fault. Those kids are just like any other kids and they have worked hard to achieve thier goals,you just don't get that good by being lucky. Ijust hope both teams play to thier fullest potential and the game is as good as the hype.Should be a dandy.ENJOY

Well said, Pujo. :thumb:

We are growing fast, and I expect we will be 3A (maybe 4A) next go 'round. Don't know where they'll put us. Might have to shuffle around district 6 & 7 AA to even them out. Either way, I can't wait to play my troll buddies at the head of the Valley.

I also expect the SP SM game to continue. Can't let a new rivalry like this one die. I ain't seen people this fired up for a game in a long time. :twisted:

Someone said earlier that both teams are going to have to play four quarters of football for the first time this season. SP has had a lot of trouble with cramps so I'm worried that they might not be able to play four quarers, but, then, SM might have the same problem. I know SP has been working on a few trick plays and I'm assuming SM has, too. SP is at home which gives them a one-TD edge, but overconfidence will probably take that edge away. SM's quarterback is better, but SP's is growing better every week. SM has the better passing game, but SP has the better running game. SP has a better kicker and a better kick return game. Coaching goes to SP. Not that SM coaching is bad, but SP's has been in this situation way more than SM. SP came out sour against Cascade and hopefully learned a valuable lesson which can be applied to this week's game. All in all I give it to SP.