Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

It must be so boring to play football for signal mountain, much less be a fan. I say this in reference to the schedule, Signal's first, and last game, is tomorrow until they get beat in the playoffs

Hey wareagle956 can you bring your crystal ball and meet with Coach Price and tell who will be good enough for us to play in the next two years so our kids don’t get bored mercy ruling everyone? lol

Who new over two years ago how good Hixson, Sequatchie, Sequoyah, Chattanooga Christian or East Hamilton would be, all are higher classification schools. Heck who new how good we would be. We thought we had a team that would compete and as it turns out we do have a team that will compete.

So the next question is if we move up in classification and still schedule SP and for some reason they have an off season (I know extremely doubtful just trying to make a point all you SP fans) and we win big will everyone talk about us scheduling cupcakes?

The good thing with mercy ruling everyone is our young guys are getting a lot of valuable experience.

Oh, SP fans do you get bored watching your boys mercy rule teams? And I know you would love to see one tomorrow night...lol

Hey wareagle956 can you bring your crystal ball and meet with Coach Price and tell who will be good enough for us to play in the next two years so our kids don’t get bored mercy ruling everyone? lol

Who new over two years ago how good Hixson, Sequatchie, Sequoyah, Chattanooga Christian or East Hamilton would be, all are higher classification schools. Heck who new how good we would be. We thought we had a team that would compete and as it turns out we do have a team that will compete.

So the next question is if we move up in classification and still schedule SP and for some reason they have an off season (I know extremely doubtful just trying to make a point all you SP fans) and we win big will everyone talk about us scheduling cupcakes?

The good thing with mercy ruling everyone is our young guys are getting a lot of valuable experience.

Oh, SP fans do you get bored watching your boys mercy rule teams? And I know you would love to see one tomorrow night...lol

I won't answer for them, but it does get old. Just be glad you don't play in an 8 team region. We usually have about 3-4 games worth going to each year. It does provide valuable experience for the young ones, but not much for the fans.

I will be arriving early with my entourage to watch these two clubs warmup. As usual, I will be on the track before the game if anyone wants a autograph or picture. The young lads playing this game will play hard in hopes of obtaining a win, but more importantly to achieve legend status. I have mentioned several young lads that can hope to achieve legend status on Friday night at Philip Beene Stadium. It should be a festive time for everyone in attendance.

What Happened To Your Entourage At Cascade? No Passports? :roflolk:

Hey sportsman thats my bad I just got caught up in these boards. I will tell yall another guy that had some wheels was that Wheatherspoon kid when he got that stride going he was gone. He just set a record in his division in college for running back a punt for a TD think it was 87 yards and in the same game got a pick. That kid had some wheels. That Bibbs kid could fly too but couldnt hold on to the ball. My prediction will come in the morning.

Wasn't Green an excellent baseball player as well? I remember them, but not real, real well. I was just a piss ant little freshman for that one. Oh, but you should have seen me warm up! I believe I hit every receiver, and the holds on extra points....textbook my friend! :roflolk:

Yep, Macho was a very good baseball player....heck I think he was the kind of athelete that would be good at

anything he did. So, you were a freshman in 1994....so you missed playing the Pirates in 1998 and 1999. Uncle Dave had several good buddies that played for the Pirates those two years.

We should see tomorrow night if this Pirate team will make a name for themselves. This Signal Mtn team sounds to be unstoppable...but I think they will have trouble stopped the Pirates. I definitely expect a shootout....last team to have the ball will win this one.

Just a little FYI for all you Signal Mtn folks.. Seems as though Pittsburg isn't giving you any respect at all... While I was down there tonight watching SP's future fade (JMS 44 SPA 32 with the Warriors taking a knee inside the Pittsburg 30 with a lot of clean uniforms on the field)I couldn't help but take notice of the announcement that came over the PA.. And I quote "WE'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THE VARSITY PLAYS AT HOME TOMORROW NIGHT AGAINST SOME TEAM FROM CHATTANOOGA"... I guess the guy just had to find someone to pick on since he quit announcing the score after our 3rd TD... :roflol:

Just a little FYI for all you Signal Mtn folks.. Seems as though Pittsburg isn't giving you any respect at all... While I was down there tonight watching SP's future fade (JMS 44 SPA 32 with the Warriors taking a knee inside the Pittsburg 30 with a lot of clean uniforms on the field)I couldn't help but take notice of the announcement that came over the PA.. And I quote "WE'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THE VARSITY PLAYS AT HOME TOMORROW NIGHT AGAINST SOME TEAM FROM CHATTANOOGA"... I guess the guy just had to find someone to pick on since he quit announcing the score after our 3rd TD... :roflol:

All I have to say about that is 64 - 0 :shock:

Edited by rlh

I was waiting on some Jasper fan to say this...its really funny I think that you all have to wait at least 5 more years before you have a decent team...and dont think because this Jasper team is good now that they will be good in highschool because from what I hear...alot of those "playmakers" for the young warriors are going to the prep schools in Chattanooga next year :thumb: But anyways it will be a long long long time for Jasper can compete with SP...O yea...I will leave you with one last comment 64-0!!! Go Pirates....hit that other team from Chat as purple grad said hard tomorrow? Who was announcing? And congrats to Jaspers Jr. high for ending the streak...had to happen sometime

Hey purplegrad not to rain on your happy moment since jasper finally beat the pirates but yalls jr high kids have to deal with playing are young kids that are already playing high school for the next three years. And by the time are jr high kids become seniors they will have better coaching and well you know what happens then. Does 64-0 ring a bell. :roflol:

Oh yeah quit hopeing other teams beat SP just because yours cant. Have fun losing at yall homecoming tomorrow.

I was waiting on some Jasper fan to say this...its really funny I think that you all have to wait at least 5 more years before you have a decent team...and dont think because this Jasper team is good now that they will be good in highschool because from what I hear...alot of those "playmakers" for the young warriors are going to the prep schools in Chattanooga next year :thumb: But anyways it will be a long long long time for Jasper can compete with SP...O yea...I will leave you with one last comment 64-0!!! Go Pirates....hit that other team from Chat as purple grad said hard tomorrow? Who was announcing? And congrats to Jaspers Jr. high for ending the streak...had to happen sometime

Don't get all happy listening to those rumors.. And I know that you know how things are really looking for SP.. You've seen this middle school bunch.. you've seen the little leagues.. That cycle is turning and it's not gonna take 5 years to see it happen..