Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

:roflol:

IF only you knew!!! :roflol:

TrainTracks needs some of what this guy is drinking...MC will not compete against SP for the next three seasons....Mercy ruled till 2014...Mark it down Purple faithful and enjoy that blistered arse we gave u for the rest of the year then get ready for a few more the next three years....Then Maybe just maybe you guys will have a chance if u don't run off that immortal coach u guys got....Would be nice for MC SP to get the hype they got in the 90's but you guys haven't been doing your part...Keep trying though! ;) Ready for tonight bring on the popcorn!

Well I Will See You There...I Also Hope To Meet Slick Rick And Old Pirate. But I Will Remain Within Screaming Distance Of Law Enforcement...So You Hosers Don't Try Anything. I Have Honed My Martial Arts Skills To Chuck Norris Level On My Game Boy....I Have Also Practiced Screaming Like A Woman And Running Real Fast! :roflolk:

Heck Butchie, one look at you and I don't think any hosers at South Pittsburg will be

aggravating you!! Uncle Dave has seen this guy in person....he looked like Andre the

Giant's brother. LOL!!!!!

Glad you are coming down tonight. With the size of the crowd, I doubt I will see you

tonight. Hope you get to see a good game....don't know how this team will handle the

big time atmosphere and then screaming Eagles from the Mtn.

Uncle Dave has been studying about his prediction this week….I believe the Pirates will have tough time stopping that quarterback from Signal. Unless they get pressure on him, he could have big night. On the other hand, Uncle Dave thinks them Eagles have not seen a running team like the Pirates all year. If they don’t slow down the Pirates the scoreboard could break on both sides. I see a slobber knockin, hard hittin game from start to finish….winner takes the region. Being a Pirate fan and seeing this team all year, I believe they will be ready to play and will win a close, hard fought game.

Score: Pirates - 34

Eagles - 28

Heck Butchie, one look at you and I don't think any hosers at South Pittsburg will be

aggravating you!! Uncle Dave has seen this guy in person....he looked like Andre the

Giant's brother. LOL!!!!!

Glad you are coming down tonight. With the size of the crowd, I doubt I will see you

tonight. Hope you get to see a good game....don't know how this team will handle the

big time atmosphere and then screaming Eagles from the Mtn.

Unc....I'm going to be sorely disappointed if we don't get to "chew the fat" tonight.

Don't know how much I'll be on here today so....best of luck to both teams. It's been fun on here this week, but I'm expecting an even better game. This is what it's all about. Everyone take a moment to "soak it all in" tonight. Should be a dandy! :thumb:

So there is a good chance that the wife and I are making the trip to Beene Stadium tonight to watch the Pirates take the pitch. Who is saving us a seat? :thumb: :thumb:

IF YOU GET THERE BY 6CST I BELIEVE YOU CAN FIND A SEAT OK ON OUR SIDE. A BUNCH OF US COACHT GUYS SIT ABOUT 8-10 ROLLS UP AROUND THE 40 YARD LINE TO THE SOUTHEND. MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ALSO SIT WITH US SO WE'RE PRETTY WELL BEHAVED FOR MOST OF THE TIME!!!

I WOULD ADVISE ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SP IF YOU SEE THAT IT IS GETTING REAL PACKED TOWARDS THE FIELD TO CUT OFF THE MAIN STREET WHICH IS CEDAR AVE. AT THE THIRD REDLIGHT AS YOU COME INTO TOWN RIGHT BY STEVEARINO'S,TURN RIGHT THERE AND GO UP ONE BLOCK AND THE ELEMENTRY SCHOOL IS THERE ON YOUR LEFT SO THAT WILL BE SOME ADDITIONAL PARKING. YOU WILL HAVE TO WALK ABOUT 4 BLOCKS BUT HEY IT'S WORTH IT TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT FAST. ALSO ON UP FROM THE ELEMENTRY SCHOOL AS YOU GO TOWARDS THE HIGH SCHOOL THERE IS GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH WITH A BIG PARKING LOT AND ACROSS FROM THERE IS THE ELECTIC COOP. THERE IS PLACES TO PARK WITHIN NOT SO FAR WALKING DISTANCE. SM AND BOYD I HAVE WALKED AT LEAST THAT FAR BEFORE.

I WOULD ADVISE ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SP IF YOU SEE THAT IT IS GETTING REAL PACKED TOWARDS THE FIELD TO CUT OFF THE MAIN STREET WHICH IS CEDAR AVE. AT THE THIRD REDLIGHT AS YOU COME INTO TOWN RIGHT BY STEVEARINO'S,TURN RIGHT THERE AND GO UP ONE BLOCK AND THE ELEMENTRY SCHOOL IS THERE ON YOUR LEFT SO THAT WILL BE SOME ADDITIONAL PARKING. YOU WILL HAVE TO WALK ABOUT 4 BLOCKS BUT HEY IT'S WORTH IT TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT FAST. ALSO ON UP FROM THE ELEMENTRY SCHOOL AS YOU GO TOWARDS THE HIGH SCHOOL THERE IS GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH WITH A BIG PARKING LOT AND ACROSS FROM THERE IS THE ELECTIC COOP. THERE IS PLACES TO PARK WITHIN NOT SO FAR WALKING DISTANCE. SM AND BOYD I HAVE WALKED AT LEAST THAT FAR BEFORE.

I'm planning on getting there at 4:30 CST. Is there parking behind the visitors' stand by the baseball field?