Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

That's funny. Thanks.

And before I get blasted for being disrespectfull, I was laughing as I typed "green Bean Stadium." All in the spirit of fun. No disrespect intended. 'See everybody tonight. I'll be the one wearing white and yelling GO EAGLES!

THIS IS ALL FUN AND ANYBODY THAT GET'S UPSET WITH THAT REMARK NEED'S TO GET A LIFE AND GET THE CHIP OFF THERE SHOULDER. BY THE WAY I'LL BE THE ONE IN THE BLACK SHIRT!!!

I still have not been able to get me a ticket yet. I garuntee you that I will have to stand in line to get a ticket. It would have been nice if Grider had been at the school yesterday evening so I could have gotten my ticket. I hope we win tonight. We will slide down Murphy's pole if we lose. I garuntee you that it was hard to get to the top. I will be bringing my book and a few red bulls. If anyone wants to read in my book, just let me know.

THERE IS ALOT OF CONSTRUCTION AT EXIT 152 WHERE YOU GET OFF SO BE CAREFUL...IT'S GOING TO TAKE TWO YEARS TO GET THIS PLACE FIXXED UP.. AFTER THE GAME WILL BE A NIGHTMARE BC GETTING BACK ON I24 EAST OR WEST IT'S DOWN TO ONE LANE.

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says congrats to ALL the SM,SP AND OTHER FOLKES for making this thread a hit this week. Cages have been rattled and now it's time to strap up the chin straps and tighten the jock straps and prepare to see some youngons ear holing each other. OP hopes for a injury free game for the youngons and hopefully some of cousin Hestor's home brew won't make some older folkes injure ther selves. :thumb:

ALSO I WANT TO SAY WIN OR LOSE THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN. WE HAVEN'T HAD ANYBODY TO JAW WITH US THIS YEAR AND NEITHER HAVE YOU ALL..GOODLUCK AND BLESSINGS ON ALL FAN'S WHO COME AND FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL THE BOY'S AND LET'S HOPE WE CAN GET SOME REF'S WHO HAVE HAD THERE EYE EXAMS RECENTLY!!!

I'm with you sportman. Give us some decent refs who will call the game fairly for both sides and we will have and awesome game to watch. The best refs are always the ones that don't try to interject themselves into the game and let the boy's play.

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says congrats to ALL the SM,SP AND OTHER FOLKES for making this thread a hit this week. Cages have been rattled and now it's time to strap up the chin straps and tighten the jock straps and prepare to see some youngons ear holing each other. OP hopes for a injury free game for the youngons and hopefully some of cousin Hestor's home brew won't make some older folkes injure ther selves. :thumb:

Shucks OP, I ain't worried 'bout getting hurt. I just hope my Trollette can git us back up this mountain after the skirmish. 'Cause I don't think I'll be much help lookin' thru the bottom of an empty jar. :roflolk:

Troll-1.jpg

Well I just left the pep rally and I’m all fired up so its prediction time. I’m going to be the fat man out on the small limb with this prediction. I predict it will be a great crowd, with an excellent atmosphere and we will all be treated to an awesome game!!!!!

Had the pep rally awful early didn't they?