Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Well said TrainTracks agrees 110%....We have proved we are superior to very overmatched teams so far that just are not very good....I hope we win but we have our hands full to say the least...

I'M SURE YOU PLAYED ON THE 99 STATE TEAM AND THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. GLAD SOMEBODY DOES!!!!

Been waitin' a year for this one. It should be a real barnburner. Two great teams, with great talent. Coach Grider and Coach Price will have their boys ready, and I hope both teams bring their "A Game". The "Old Guys" are right about this one. It could go either way when it comes gutcheck time, and the winner will be the team that can Execute and Survive for four full quarters. This one ought to be on TV.

Havin' said that, and I've got lots of friends up and down the Valley, I do believe the Eagles are gonna come a screechin' off this old mountain, and the Pirates will feel how much our talons have grown. How's that for some smack?

Regardless of the outcome, I expect to see both teams in the playoffs; and I hope both teams come out of this one without any injuries and win their classes.

P.S. I'll be there Reeeeeaaaal early, and I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on one of them fatburgers. That is, if some of you Pirates don't mind soshullizing with a Troll.

:hungry:

Good post , Troll!! GO PIRATES

Awful slow in here today. We ain't getting the "Thursday Shakes" now are we? OP where have you been all week....casting a line or chasing a dimpled white ball? And what about Bossbro? Ain't been up in the 'boro fronting bones to D.D. have ya? Speaking of the 'boro....how long will it take us to get from there to "The Pitt"?

]Tickets will be available at the gate for anyone....SP sent 500 tickets to SM for those that don't want to wait in line ..Of course at some point they may have to stop letting people in just because of physics...no two objects can occupy the same place...maybe we can stack some?[/size][/size]

I can't believe Grider gave them 500 tickets to give away. I always have to pay for my ticket. That is a bunch of mess. Can you go by the highschool and buy tickets today? Is it cheaper if you buy tickets at the school rather than the gate? I garuntee you that I will run up there if it is. Maybe Grider will be giving them away today.

I can't believe Grider gave them 500 tickets to give away. I always have to pay for my ticket. That is a bunch of mess. Can you go by the highschool and buy tickets today? Is it cheaper if you buy tickets at the school rather than the gate? I garuntee you that I will run up there if it is. Maybe Grider will be giving them away today.

Coach Grider always mails mine to me whenever I'm coming down. Are you not on his mailing list? Maybe you should send him a Christmas card. Roy...let me ask you another question. Do you mix your red bulls with anything? Some people like to use vodka, but I guarantee I do not like clear liquor. I promise that I am not joking.

Shoot...just sitting here thinking about it. You probably don't need no dat blame ticket. I figured Murph would pick you up and have you a press credential. :mrgreen:

Edited by SEVEN

Coach Grider always mails mine to me whenever I'm coming down. Are you not on his mailing list? Maybe you should send him a Christmas card. Roy...let me ask you another question. Do you mix your red bulls with anything? Some people like to use vodka, but I guarantee I do not like clear liquor. I promise that I am not joking.

Shoot...just sitting here thinking about it. You probably don't need no dat blame ticket. I figured Murph would pick you up and have you a press credential. :mrgreen:

Grider hasn't told me about no mailing list for tickets. What is all that mess about? I was wanting two tickets. One more me and one for my buddy Murphy. I will be getting their early with Murphy so we can read some in my book. I garuntee you whoever loses this game is going to drop way down on Murphy's pole.

Grider hasn't told me about no mailing list for tickets. What is all that mess about? I was wanting two tickets. One more me and one for my buddy Murphy. I will be getting their early with Murphy so we can read some in my book. I garuntee you whoever loses this game is going to drop way down on Murphy's pole.

Again, I feel sorry for whoever loses this game.

Roy, why don't you try to be the waterboy for the Pirates.

You'd get in free to all their games, and you'd get to ride the bus with them, and you won't have to worry about Grider getting a Greyhound.

You might can even spike the water with Red Bull.

Just imagine the speedy Pirates hyped up on RedBulls.

Ever seen a Pirate with wings?

Edited by croz6110

Again, I feel sorry for whoever loses this game.

Roy, why don't you try to be the waterboy for the Pirates.

You'd get in free to all their games, and you'd get to ride the bus with them, and you won't have to worry about Grider getting a Greyhound.

You might can even spike the water with Red Bull.

Just imagine the speedy Pirates hyped up on RedBulls.

Ever seen a Pirate with wings?

I've seen a few fast enough that could probably get off the ground if they did have some wings......Sam Pickett immediately come to mind. That little joker could flat pick 'em up and sit 'em down! :motorbike:

Awful slow in here today. We ain't getting the "Thursday Shakes" now are we? OP where have you been all week....casting a line or chasing a dimpled white ball? And what about Bossbro? Ain't been up in the 'boro fronting bones to D.D. have ya? Speaking of the 'boro....how long will it take us to get from there to "The Pitt"?

RIGHT AT 70 MILES SO JUST DEPENDS ON HOW FAST YOU DRIVE!!!

Well, I am going to be busy busy busy tomorrow so I have to make my prediction today....Signal Mountain has the better QB according to many..Signal Mountain has the special teams edge....Signal Mountain is hungry for a big time win against a quality opponent...Signal Mountain has the us vs. the world mentality..With that being said..Sp wins by two touchdowns!LAY THE WOOD TO THEM CITY FELLERS..BE HUNGRY :hungry:

South Pittsburg-42

Signal Mountain-28

I will be arriving early with my entourage to watch these two clubs warmup. As usual, I will be on the track before the game if anyone wants a autograph or picture. The young lads playing this game will play hard in hopes of obtaining a win, but more importantly to achieve legend status. I have mentioned several young lads that can hope to achieve legend status on Friday night at Philip Beene Stadium. It should be a festive time for everyone in attendance.