Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

That's an easy one. I blame that on our coaches. Everytime seabolt keeps the ball the tackle down blocks. The coaches should of picked that up on film and if they did they didn't do a very good job of coaching it. You guys don't run a read option it is pre-determined who gets the ball and it is blocked accordingly. Coaches fault on that one.

next question

I would 'pre-determine' my option play too if I had a guy that ran a 4.46 40. If I were a coach I would make sure that guy touched the ball everytime it was snapped. But unfortunatley I am not a coach, I am just a poster on Coach T.

Q: "Who's Next!"

A: Sullivan South Rebs (2 weeks away)

Roll Tribe!

I would 'pre-determine' my option play too if I had a guy that ran a 4.46 40. If I were a coach I would make sure that guy touched the ball everytime it was snapped. But unfortunatley I am not a coach, I am just a poster on Coach T.

Q: "Who's Next!"

A: Sullivan South Rebs (2 weeks away)

Roll Tribe!

I disagree. that offense is not designed to be run like that. Could you imagine if Seabolt had the option to hand it off, keep it down the line, or pitch it to swofford? They do a great job with it now but it would be unstoppable. It's hard to teach that in one year but I bet if Seabolt was a jr. next year you would see that offense run on all 8 cylinders.

Edited by tosssweep

I disagree. that offense is not deigned to be run like that. Could you imagine if Seabolt had the option to hand it off, keep it down the line, or pitch it to swofford? They do a great job with it now but it would be unstoppable. It's hard to teach that in one year but I bet if Seabolt was a jr. next year you would see that offense run on all 8 cylinders.

All I'm worried about about is that the offense is good enough to win games for us. I think its been working pretty well so far... :thumb:

toss . . . Word of advice . . . Take your butt-whoppin and go to the house. What else is there to say? Other than "yep, we got beat - bad".

toss . . . Word of advice . . . Take your butt-whoppin and go to the house. What else is there to say? Other than "yep, we got beat - bad".

With D-B, there is probably enough butt-whoppins to go around. So what do you do? You do your best and move on!

Hill,

Great effort tonight against TN High. Sounds like it was a heck of a game. I was telling my dad, winning is infectious. It will take SH a little bit, but looks like they are starting to buy in to the program.

Looking forward to the 4th weekend in October.

That's an easy one. I blame that on our coaches. Everytime seabolt keeps the ball the tackle down blocks. The coaches should of picked that up on film and if they did they didn't do a very good job of coaching it. You guys don't run a read option it is pre-determined who gets the ball and it is blocked accordingly. Coaches fault on that one.

next question

Waco where are you at? No snappy come back? Be careful talking about actual football with me because I have forgot more football than you have ever known. You better stick to the trash talk.

Hill,

Great effort tonight against TN High. Sounds like it was a heck of a game. I was telling my dad, winning is infectious. It will take SH a little bit, but looks like they are starting to buy in to the program.

Looking forward to the 4th weekend in October.

Thanks hincke, losing this one tonight hurt, but we'll take two weeks, heal and prepare for Crockett. Anxious to watch the game again on CMS on Tuesday night.

Edited by The Hill

I disagree. that offense is not designed to be run like that. Could you imagine if Seabolt had the option to hand it off, keep it down the line, or pitch it to swofford? They do a great job with it now but it would be unstoppable. It's hard to teach that in one year but I bet if Seabolt was a jr. next year you would see that offense run on all 8 cylinders.

Why are you on Coach T and not coaching somewhere? With your infinite football wisdom it would seem you would be best utilized on the sidelines. I know you want to think that you are right all the time, but trust me that the Option that DB runs is a 'read option' and not pre-determined. Sometimes athletes just go out and do something athletic, it may not have been what they have been coached to do but when the result is 6 points on the board what is a coach going to say? They dang sure aren't going to tell the kid, "Don't do that again, that is not what you are coached to do."

Go start another post and swallow down the last bit.

All I'm worried about about is that the offense is good enough to win games for us. I think its been working pretty well so far... :thumb:

All trash talking aside I would actually like to see you guys win it all. And yes your offense is good enough to win games around here but what I am getting at is your step to the next level. I would like to see it run to its full potential.

Waco where are you at? No snappy come back? Be careful talking about actual football with me because I have forgot more football than you have ever known. You better stick to the trash talk.

Man your the gift that just keeps on giving :) Please tell me that your just kidding. You have not been right about anything ever sinse you first showed up on CoachT. Your telling us you know something about football but I only have to look at your predictions to see that you don't know squat. You saw DB and Boone play before tonights game and you still picked Boone. How can you be so stupid? How? You don't even know what "holding" is. Seabolt runs for 172 yards and passes for 140 and you complain that he doesn't know how to run the offense. Looks to me like he's doing better with his own verson.

All trash talking aside I would actually like to see you guys win it all. And yes your offense is good enough to win games around here but what I am getting at is your step to the next level. I would like to see it run to its full potential.

What a load of bunk! Get lost fool. Theres no room on this bandwagon for Haters.

Why are you on Coach T and not coaching somewhere? With your infinite football wisdom it would seem you would be best utilized on the sidelines. I know you want to think that you are right all the time, but trust me that the Option that DB runs is a 'read option' and not pre-determined. Sometimes athletes just go out and do something athletic, it may not have been what they have been coached to do but when the result is 6 points on the board what is a coach going to say? They dang sure aren't going to tell the kid, "Don't do that again, that is not what you are coached to do."

Go start another post and swallow down the last bit.

I disagree. I think it is pre-determined because of the way it is blocked. Do me a favor next time DB plays actually watch the blocking when they run that play with Seabolt keeping. give me a fair look and tell me what you see.