Hendersonville @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a tough hard hitting game with the winner getting a good amount of respect within the district. The loser especially if it is Mt Juliet is behind the pack. Hendersonville has a good line and Howell is a very good athlete. Hendy didn't play too well in the second half Friday and Mt Juliet is still not utilizing their best player in Cornelia.

It depends on which H'ville team shows up, is it the first half team vs Lavergne or the 2nd half team vs Lavergne. Hville struggled against the Riverdale Wing T with the FB and the QB getting a lot of yards. Are they a better team with Howell at QB or with Brown at QB and Howell at RB? They must catch the ball better and must get more out of the running game inside. I expect another high scoring game like last year.

Very disappointed in TD, JT, and Co., 2nd have was sloppy play :angry: Hville is better than that

4 quarters or more will be required this week /bad taste from last years barn burner

They do not know what is coming :x strap it up Mt. Jupiter cause Hville is coming to lay some boyz out 8-) cuto's

what goes around, comes around, to knock you down

A great scholar said those words, ME :D

Se the blur, se the blur, we se you

Should be a tough hard hitting game with the winner getting a good amount of respect within the district. The loser especially if it is Mt Juliet is behind the pack. Hendersonville has a good line and Howell is a very good athlete. Hendy didn't play too well in the second half Friday and Mt Juliet is still not utilizing their best player in Cornelia.

I agree with you on Cornelia but I don't see Perry changing this up after running the same thing for 25+ years. We had a QB last year that could have easily thrown and completed 7 to 10 passes a game to him and it didn't happen. If Perry wanted to get 7 to 10 passes to Cornelia he would have to switch to our backup QB (better arm) as the starter. Just don't see it happening.

I agree with you on Cornelia but I don't see Perry changing this up after running the same thing for 25+ years. We had a QB last year that could have easily thrown and completed 7 to 10 passes a game to him and it didn't happen. If Perry wanted to get 7 to 10 passes to Cornelia he would have to switch to our backup QB (better arm) as the starter. Just don't see it happening.

He is one of the best athletes on the field if not the best....got to get him the ball more. I would have him doing everything including working the concession stand.

He is one of the best athletes on the field if not the best....got to get him the ball more. I would have him doing everything including working the concession stand.

It doesnt' matter how many times he gets the ball. Until the Bears defense develop discipline, they will never be able to compete with the best schools in Middle Tennessee. You can't give up 30 plus and win...

It sure is alot different this year on coacht. Not alot of smack talk this year in 9AAA leading up to the games like there was last year. Besides billybee and myself not sure there are any MJ fans left on coacht. I'm still going with my early predictions of 1) GHS (2)HHS (3) Beech (4) MJ (5) SC (6) WC (7) LHS (8)PHS. The Bears have a chance to prove me wrong (and sure hope they do) Friday night. Go BEARS!

It sure is alot different this year on coacht. Not alot of smack talk this year in 9AAA leading up to the games like there was last year. Besides billybee and myself not sure there are any MJ fans left on coacht. I'm still going with my early predictions of 1) GHS (2)HHS (3) Beech (4) MJ (5) SC (6) WC (7) LHS (8)PHS. The Bears have a chance to prove me wrong (and sure hope they do) Friday night. Go BEARS!

The Bears win a close one @ home sweet home...!