Baylor vs MBA

landro

Aaron's injury was not serious. It was NOT a concussion. The hit was painful and caused numbness, but that has subsided and all CT's / MRI's were clean. Some rehab and he will be ready to go.

I want to thank all those who said a prayer for him, they counted,,, each and every one.

I would also like to thank Baylor's # 25. He put a good hard hit on Aaron, but that is the game. He came out on the field, visibly upset over the injury, and wished Aaron well. That young man has class and is a true example of sportsmanship.

The MBA announcers mentioned the Baylor player's actions. Classy, but not surprising.

Have to say MBA looked alittle flat and Baylor took advantage.

MBA was not the discipline team that normally takes the field.

The Red Raiders played a great game and got the win.

The streaming video was very iffy for me until the 3rd quarter, so I didn't "see" much of it. I'm not sure if MBA looked flat or not. They certainly took some very inopportune penalties.

I think probably the biggest aspect of this game lies in the fact that Baylor made almost no mistakes. This is not a particularly great MBA team, but they are viciously opportunistic. They will make you pay for your mistakes. Baylor made very few of them. Add to that the fact that Baylor did a good job of keeping control of field position. Baylor played a very sound fundamental game. In boxong terms, they came in looking for a decision, and did exactly waht they needed to get it. The results (unfortunately) are a pretty good reflection of the game. And for what it's worth, I don't think Simonis' injury was a big factor. I certainly would have preferred to have him in, but I thought Hall played quite well.

• Upvote 1

Aaron's injury was not serious. It was NOT a concussion. The hit was painful and caused numbness, but that has subsided and all CT's / MRI's were clean. Some rehab and he will be ready to go.

I want to thank all those who said a prayer for him, they counted,,, each and every one.

I would also like to thank Baylor's # 25. He put a good hard hit on Aaron, but that is the game. He came out on the field, visibly upset over the injury, and wished Aaron well. That young man has class and is a true example of sportsmanship.

That is just great news about the MBA player. I was only able to watch the game online last night...was out of town. But it was a very scary moment. Great to hear about the Baylor player also....always nice to hear. Good luck to Aaron the rest of the season....hope it is a healthy one for all.

This is a great win for Baylor. Congratulations on a well deserved win. I was unable to get the video to load last night; it sounds like I was not the only one. I would have liked to have watched the game instead of just listening to it. I join everyone in being thankful that the MBA QB is ok, and I appreciate the sportsmanship and good will from the folks at Baylor; that speaks well of the state of HS sports in TN.

MBA will bounce back; it's a long season.

It was a long drive back from Chattanooga Thursday night. But without a doubt Baylor deserved the win in what was a very hard fought battle. Thanks to the folks at Baylor for their hospitality....they are a 1st class bunch. As someone on here said MBA will bounce back. I would not be surprised at all for MBA and Baylor to meet again. I would expect another great battle.

The streaming video was very iffy for me until the 3rd quarter, so I didn't "see" much of it. I'm not sure if MBA looked flat or not. They certainly took some very inopportune penalties.

I think probably the biggest aspect of this game lies in the fact that Baylor made almost no mistakes. This is not a particularly great MBA team, but they are viciously opportunistic. They will make you pay for your mistakes. Baylor made very few of them. Add to that the fact that Baylor did a good job of keeping control of field position. Baylor played a very sound fundamental game. In boxong terms, they came in looking for a decision, and did exactly waht they needed to get it. The results (unfortunately) are a pretty good reflection of the game. And for what it's worth, I don't think Simonis' injury was a big factor. I certainly would have preferred to have him in, but I thought Hall played quite well.

Any school having "streaming video" problems (assuming it's the broadcast and not your computer) should call MUS. They contracted (at what they said was a reasonable cost) with somebody (like a subdivision of NBC) and now their broadcasts are flawless and worldwide, even Asia!

Any school having "streaming video" problems (assuming it's the broadcast and not your computer) should call MUS. They contracted (at what they said was a reasonable cost) with somebody (like a subdivision of NBC) and now their broadcasts are flawless and worldwide, even Asia!

I watched the OB-MUS game, and it was indeed good. Replays, running score at the top of the feed, crisp and uninterrupted - it was a strong production.

Hopefully the OB players kept the locker room in better order than they did at BA.

Edited by rollredroll

I watched the OB-MUS game, and it was indeed good. Replays, running score at the top of the feed, crisp and uninterrupted - it was a strong production.

Hopefully the OB players kept the locker room in better order than they did at BA.

Nobody in the Memphis area seems to know anything concrete about the OB locker room incident. It's just a rumor around here. Obviously OB would not want to talk about it.