CA vs. C'wood

wildcatalumni

We played the worst game we have played against ca with our starting running back out and the best offensive weapon in the region maybe yea i said it and its prob true... and we still should have won the ca game by 20 points ..monkey you havent even seen there team play or ours your posts are garbage you know nothing about this region anymore

Ouch. . .

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with that, CA also has last years starting running back out with an ACL tear. and i have seen CA play in scrimmages. and the same people playing now, played with me when they were freshmen/sophomores...i think i have a good idea of who plays, and how well they can play.

and anyways, you can make excuses...but that fact is. CA came out with a W, and cornersville came out with a L...nothing more or nothing less than that...if both teams win out from the rest of the season...they'll both make the playoffs.

so anyways. back to the CA collinwood game.

people from wayne county seem to think CA will win. (for the most part)

Cornersville thinks Cwood will win.

thats about all i've gotten out of these 4 pages.

How can i respect anything you say when you have seen 0 games this year not one team in this region have you seen and yet your making predictions on every game......the best source on coacht...CONNNGGGRRAATTSS MONNNKEEYY WWRRENCHHH

I think these 2 teams are some of the best coached teams in this region. Last year I was very impressed with CA's coaching and play calling. CW always hanging around in games. I will pick CW just because I dont like Monkey Wrench. LOL kidding Monkey is starting to grow on me maybe he isn't that bad.

i try not to be to bad! i just like to speak my mind....maybe a little to much sometimes! :flower:

i swear i'm harmless though!

How can i respect anything you say when you have seen 0 games this year not one team in this region have you seen and yet your making predictions on every game......the best source on coacht...CONNNGGGRRAATTSS MONNNKEEYY WWRRENCHHH

sorry you don't respect my opinion. i like to think i have some pretty good sources around telling me what's going on.

oh well...you win.

now..back to the game at hand.

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Oh come on lol :mrgreen: We do play like crap at CA every year ... I just dont see us letting down like we did last week. We have the players on the field to win. Now doing it is another story . We ever unhook the trailor on offense and start driving the ball like we always do ... things will start looking better for us. Congrats on the JV game Monday with the cats ..... Our young Trojans are gaining speed every week . Go TROJANS :mrgreen:

Come on Chunk you picked against WC this week, but trust me it is hard to pick against the Green that runs through my veins :blush: . I just think that CA might have somethin, I might stand corrected, just have to wait till Friday.

I think these 2 teams are some of the best coached teams in this region. Last year I was very impressed with CA's coaching and play calling. CW always hanging around in games. I will pick CW just because I dont like Monkey Wrench. LOL kidding Monkey is starting to grow on me maybe he isn't that bad.

Collinwood is always well coached. They have always looked good on special teams & seem so together. When they have a load of athletes they usually come out on top. They may be just a little short this year in the talent pool. Don't get me wrong though they still have a few good players but not as may. They have several young guys that are on the rise.

Collinwood is always well coached. They have always looked good on special teams & seem so together. When they have a load of athletes they usually come out on top. They may be just a little short this year in the talent pool. Don't get me wrong though they still have a few good players but not as may. They have several young guys that are on the rise.

Collinwood has never really been a big, physical team (I don't know about the Ward Days), but they have always made up for it with their speed. I've never seen Collinwood have a slow team.

Collinwood wins 42-14.

Game fizzled very early.

yeah, Collinwood dumped the spread, went to a run offense and went up 34 0 before CA knew

what hit them. CA scored near the end of the half to make it 34 7...second half was

sort of a scrimmage although Zack Evans had a beautiful long punt return for a td which was

the only real second half highlight worth mentioning

Collinwood is a LOT faster than CA and thank goodness they have decided to try and run the ball. CA does have a lot of nice looking players though, and a couple of pretty fast guys

Edited by ssssssss

yeah, Collinwood dumped the spread, went to a run offense and went up 34 0 before CA knew

what hit them. CA scored near the end of the half to make it 34 7...second half was

sort of a scrimmage although Zack Evans had a beautiful long punt return for a td which was

Collinwood is a LOT faster than CA and thank goodness they have decided to try and run the ball. CA does have a lot of nice looking players though, and a couple of pretty fast guys

There You are SSSSSSS....... I've been wondering what happened to ya.

Congrats C-wood.

collinwood is pretty fast, not as fast as they usually are, but there all around the same speed so it works really well for there offense, CA couldn't get outside at all. CA came out extremely flat, and collinwood jumped down there throat early. id like to see them play again, although collinwood would most likely still win, but i don't think it would have been that much of a blowout! well, i think ca got caught up in the 3-0 start against not so good opponents, and it deff showed, maybe this woke them up!

good luck to collinwood the rest of the season!