Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

WaCo - WaCo - Hey, What did I say on they last line?? I'm not playing ring-around-the-rosey with you. I'll say it again! IT DOESN'T MATTER :mrgreen:

Anyone that doesn't agree with you, you have issues with and like to name call like a little young'un. Its just the way it is.

What do you think your doing??GIVE it a rest SON

Ok, what will be your response if by chance THS beats DB? Have you thought about that? That might put a new perspective to the question going around. Another obervation is that DB just can't stomach the fact that someone else may be better than they are. Oh well, just so thoughts.

Would or could who cares,Yall havent won ANYTHING YET.And yes you have a good team for 4a.TH is not that good.There better than most but thats it.I notice people want to start this we can beat D-B crap.I wish yall luck the rest of the yr,But if your team gets BIG HEADED like some of your FANS,You want make it back to the STATE TITLE game.Yall did good last yr,But that RED BANK game could have gone there way.Worry about who yall got next.And maybe down the road D-B and G-VILLE will meet for real on the field.Just keep it up with the winning,dont be like some of these other teams .Have a couple good yrs and start RUNNING OF AT THE MOUTH all the time.Like i said yall havent won nothing yet.Yall havent played anybody yet ethier,So hold up on the MOUTH running.And about your if THS beats DB.What if yall lose,Have yall thought about that??Dont make yall self look like a BUNCH OF FOOLS :thumb:

OK then. If we beat Tenn High 63-7 will you say we can beat Greenville? What a stupid comment. DB has too much speed for Greenville to run all over us like they will and have everybody else. The Vikings are slow on defense and the backs don't have breakaway speed. I would like to lign up Seabolt against Carmichael and show you that Seabolt has the same speed. The Devils are fast but DB overall is faster. I would however love to see that matchup. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, soo...Along those same lines...If DB only beats TH by 28 or there bouts...does that mean Greeneville is better than DB?

I'm just saying people... IN MY "OPINION" (is it allowed to have an opinion that goes against DB), - - - big, fast, slow, ugly, pretty or whatever...IMO, Greeneville is the better of the two teams.

Sorry if that turns someone's apple cart over.

No I'm not.

Edited by lllllll

Okay, soo...Along those same lines...If DB only beats TH by 28 or there bouts...does that mean Greeneville is better than DB?

I'm just saying people... IN MY "OPINION" (is it allowed to have an opinion that goes against DB), - - - big, fast, slow, ugly, pretty or whatever...IMO, Greeneville is the better of the two teams.

Sorry if that turns someone's apple cart over.

No I'm not.

What if i say G-VILLE is 4a and were 6a,Thats why they wouldnt win.Dude yall are a good 4a team dont make a BIG DEAL about it.Then you dont make yourself look a FOOL if they dont do what u say they would or will do.THINK ABOUT {{CAP1}}You starting to sound like him :thumb: Stick with SGREENE,WGREENE those powerhouses before you start wanting to come up to KPT SON!!!!Its people like you that turn others against teams like G-VILLE,DB and who ever

What if i say G-VILLE is 4a and were 6a,Thats why they wouldnt win.Dude yall are a good 4a team dont make a BIG DEAL about it.Then you dont make yourself look a FOOL if they dont do what u say they would or will do.THINK ABOUT {{CAP1}}You starting to sound like him :thumb: Stick with SGREENE,WGREENE those powerhouses before you start wanting to come up to KPT SON!!!!Its people like you that turn others against teams like G-VILLE,DB and who ever

D U D E - - - ha ha - I don't give a flippedy-do-da about Greeneville, D-B, S-Hill or anyone in high school. But, since you brought up the classifications - Alcoa is 3A and can take on all comers.

As I recall, the last time Greeneville played DB, the devils won..

I can tell all in the DB vs Greeneville debate that they don't play and until they do,it's a moot point this year.If Greeneville had wanted to win the big 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 as they did in the early sixties one year,then they should have played up like they did for eighty years or so.Be glad that you don't have Maryville or Alcoa if your a Devil and hope they go to division II one of these days if your everyone else