Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This is my first post so i hope i am doing this right. I'm a former THS grad and just moved back to bristol last year. I went to most all of the 2009 vikings games and was very impressed with them. They had several players go on to the next level(how are those guys doing?). I have also been to most of the THS games this year including friday nights game. Greenville is good. I was very impressed with them. Who wins between the 2009 vikings and the 2010 Green Devils?

This is my first post so i hope i am doing this right. I'm a former THS grad and just moved back to bristol last year. I went to most all of the 2009 vikings games and was very impressed with them. They had several players go on to the next level(how are those guys doing?). I have also been to most of the THS games this year including friday nights game. Greenville is good. I was very impressed with them. Who wins between the 2009 vikings and the 2010 Green Devils?

Greenville

Greeneville.....I would like to see the game tho.

I would say Devils 35-21.Much closer than friday.

HEY,BATMAN.why dont you go over to the DB/SOUTH tread and check out some of your south buddys.see why they started writing stuff when nobody said anything to them.and turn them into COACHT like you do everybody else?? :thumb:

I've been reading over there,it must be your country cousin.Maybe coacht will run a two for one special tonight :thumb: But I have not turned anyone in as of yet,It's a thought however

I've been reading over there,it must be your country cousin.Maybe coacht will run a two for one special tonight :thumb: But I have not turned anyone in as of yet,It's a thought however

Ill keep it in mind too.Lets make sure its all the right ones :thumb: We have ELDERLY people on here they cant take it.Im on your side

You think the score would be that high for both teams. The 09 vikings had a great O but the devils D is lockdown. And the 09 D wasnt bad either.

Greeneville is better then last year.TH was a lot better then Greeneville last year.Since I put it that way,I'll say Greeneville 2010 35- TH 2009 28

Edited by BatmanDB

Not taking anything away from Greenville in this post but this 56-7 win over Tennessee High was deceiving. Greenville has probably their best team ever this year and should be the favorite to win the 4A championship. I don't know what team Tennessee High prepared for last week but it sure wasn't Greenville. I think they thought because they beat Science Hill they were ready to go. Greenville was going to win this game regardless, but the coaching staff at T.H. made it very easy for them. The Vikings were lost on almost every play from start to finish. Greenville only beat South by 15 at home. Is South 34 points better than Tennessee High? One thing we already see is the Haters trying to use Greenville as a crutch. Just remember, a one point win counts the same as a 40 point win.

For once WaCo I agree with ya...LOST... is putting it mildly though..CLUELESS... would be a better fit and i don't mean the players either. But I remember a certain team we put a whooping on last year by close to the same score and they came back to hand us our lunch when it really counted...i know we want see the devils again but.. just saying :roll:

For once WaCo I agree with ya...LOST... is putting it mildly though..CLUELESS... would be a better fit and i don't mean the players either. But I remember a certain team we put a whooping on last year by close to the same score and they came back to hand us our lunch when it really counted...i know we want see the devils again but.. just saying :roll:

I really could see at the first of that game when TH was moving the ball down the field and I think they got a stop on Greeneville,where the most optimistic TH fan could see a close game if {ifs and buts}.The same for poor Tennessee fans that probably were jumping with excitment against the Ducks going into the half.I simply said it's a long game and Tennessee is young.I think if they played this week,the ducks would break the record they set in one half for a butt kicking,I would say the same in this matchup.It's however a road map for future TH games.DB has to get them out of their comfort zone with a good lead or they will pound on the Tribe all night.

Edited by BatmanDB