Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Torch you seem like a good guy so I’m gonna ease up with you because I see where you are coming from. To be perfectly honest… I know Greeneville has been playing up and I have truly admired their football program for doing so. No one can honestly blame them for finally playing at their true classification (same with Elizabethton). I just know it gets under you guys skin so I pull it out every now and then… kinda like throwing moonshine on a fire to see the blue flame. :blush: To be honest with you I will no doubt be pulling for Greeneville to make that trip again this year regardless of Fridays outcome… and may even try to go. But for this week… you are PEE-WEE champion, Big 8 wanna-be’s! :hungry:

No comment needed here.

I just watched the video footage of the scrimmage between Greeneville and The HILL. :D I like our chances more and more with every little piece of the puzzle that comes to the table. You really don't know how you got to the ship last year?? It's called 4A competition! #3 looks quick as lightning, but he can't run with #1 from the Toppers... a blind man could see that. The two QB thing is easy... when #3 is in the game you are running the ball. :thumb:

Just another example of why you can never convince me that you know anything at all about the game of football.

FINALLY… a sensible post from Greeneville instead of all this “you better pass the ball, because you can’t run on the reincarnation of the 1970s Steel Curtain†and the “we have Batman, Superman, and Wolverine all on the same team†crap! Good post JCA…watchamagig. :thumb:

That would be Batman, Superman, Wolverine and........WILLY C!!!!!!!

Uncatcheable because he was either being tripped (with no flag on the play), or run out of bounds (with no flag on the play). Lets make sure they hear THE REST OF THE STORY.

Let me go ahead and put this to rest. None of you have a clue of what Stubbs has in his bag. Traditionally... if the Vikings can beat you with merely the basics then that is all you will see. Believe me... JUST LIKE SCIENCE HILL FOUND OUT... if the situation calls for it he will reach in the bag and you may get the heavy handed dose of Downs, or maybe a 60 yard strike to Howard. But really... why show your hand if you can win without it. Bottom line...YOU HAVE TO STOP THE RUN FIRST. :thumb: Why... because THATS WHAT WE DO. ;)

Well we got see what Stubbs had in that bag tonight. It was Glue.

Going to watch TDFN and maybe OL CAP will show up.I hope he dont do like TOSS and have some LAME excuse why he didnt come on here after the GAME.

Cap don't need no lame excuse...he knows it ain't polite to post with his mouth full. And that much crow is likely to take a day or to to get down...one bite at a time Cap. :hungry: