Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

http://www2.tricities.com/sports/2010/sep/24/prep-football-vikes-ready-another-challenge-ar-522541/

Read this and it seems the Vikes are missing a lot of key players tonight...2 on defense which isnt gonna help them a lot. Lost 1 of your rb's also?...Your coach said he's just hoping the vikes can stay with Greeneville.

The rb, Wilson Young, is questionable for tonight. It will hurt if they don't have him in there. He has great size and strength. Richardson, a sophomore, broke his leg earlier in the week. Any injuries are a crucial problem for the Vikings in this game. I've predicted Greeneville to win from the get-go so it isn't me attempting to cover my tracks. I haven't seen the Devils play this year, but I'm basing my opinion off who's returning from last year.

Yeah im listening to it now. I like how they were like little bitty'ol Greeneville is beating up on TN High hahahaha.

Have they said anything about how many people are there?

It's Packed...I'm listenin to both Wgrv & Wxsm...They are so upset on Wxsm sayin how we shldnt be in 4a!!! ha ha whatever they just mad!!!

19 FLAGS!!!

Edited by CoachTFlorida

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes region 1 is extremely weak but a # 5 seed out of region 2 has no business in the playoffs either. 
    • They've had some great talent over the years. They usually don't whip no one but can be tough to stop on offence.
    • Could be a lot of reason from what I’ve seen so far.  The lights wouldn’t turn on at Smyrna last night and had to move games to Blackman could be a reason or maybe he is talking about how on some of the games on NFHS network the camera placement was absolutely asinine. ( had a camera set up right in front of a net and couldn’t see crap)
    • If Gordonsville can manage getting through these next 2 games without using him it will be ideal. ER was the last team to not have to pitch their #1 till the state championship i believe. Worked out well for them but they also had one of the best 1A staffs of all time that year. Only allowed one run the whole tournament and it was in the 7th inning.
    • And he’s not even their #1. Lights out performance. Gordonsville is in the drivers seat with their #1 arm available throughout the tournament.