Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Oooohhh Cap! I don't know if there is enough sauce for that much crow!

56-7 Shocking.....or is it? According to Crap1 the weak schedual played by Tennessee High should of given the Vikings enough confidence to win this game. The Vikings didn't score until Greenville put in the water boys, a couple cheerleaders, and the bus driver.

S.GREENE=13,BESTY=14,SOUTH=20.And all yall can score is 7 :roflol: I see now way you dont play Better teams than SEAST,VIRHIGH.Yall cant HANG :thumb: CAP buddy you really look DUMB right now.Be honest you knew this was going to happen too.I told you i seen it coming after watching the GAME OF THE WEAK.Speaking of WEAK,you get back to it next FRIDAY.You still think yall got something?You told me about the High School polls remeber.I told you they want always right,5th in 5a :roflol: They wouldnt be 5th in 4a or 3a.I tryed to tell you,see you in 2 weeks when REALITY sets in.Your ride is over buddy.Yall need to get Coach SCRUBS out of there.Bring B.W. HOLT back.And one last thing,I was listening on-line and the GUYS THAT DO YALLS RADIO GAMES,SAD MAN.Give G-VILLE there DEW,They beat that ?? {Butt}.Ill close with this.I HATE IT FOR YALL IN 2 WEEKS.But you will get to see the BEST BAND IN TENNESSEE.

There isn't anyway to sugarcoat this but I'll try my best: Greeneville took Tennessee High to the woodshed and then beat them over the head with it. It would've been worse if they gave the ball to CarMichael more.

The thing is I think it will similar to what the Vikings will see in two weeks. I'm not sure if DB has anyone as fast as CarMichael, but I know they have about 4 players that are not too far from that speed.

There isn't anyway to sugarcoat this but I'll try my best: Greeneville took Tennessee High to the woodshed and then beat them over the head with it. It would've been worse if they gave the ball to CarMichael more.

The thing is I think it will similar to what the Vikings will see in two weeks. I'm not sure if DB has anyone as fast as CarMichael, but I know they have about 4 players that are not too far from that speed.

:thumb:, Way to MAN UP