Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

As bad as last year was.When Roop spoke at the graduation about still beating our two biggest rivals in 2009 it brought the house down.This is bragging rights for all the folks that can see Bays mountain.It means a lot to both schools.It didn't matter that we were down and looked to be out last year.The South faithful came by the thousands to witness the mighty when they finally fell to the undefeated and top ranked team in the state.That was worth all five of the regular season losses that the Tribe had to go through as far as I was concerned.I wouldn't have traded for a 9-1 season in return for a defeat to South.The end result would have been the same come playoff time,but we kept order where we must again this week.The only difference is that we have a chance for the best of both worlds this year.

One thing for sure, from the looks of South games on the news their attendance has fallen, big empty spots on the HOME side. One thing different about DB, even last season being down, fans did not drop percentage wise near as much as South fans has this year. What do we call that? Fair weather or bandwagon?

One thing for sure, from the looks of South games on the news their attendance has fallen, big empty spots on the HOME side. One thing different about DB, even last season being down, fans did not drop percentage wise near as much as South fans has this year. What do we call that? Fair weather or bandwagon?

I don't know what would be the best word but if GC was to say the team has a flu bug this week,ticket sells would quadruple friday night.

Yall will get it AGAIN in 2 weeks!!How you feel about your team NOW??They still going to run over everybody STILL?? :roflol: Nice running game.I told you,yall got to step it up.STOP playing these SCRUBS like SEAST,VIRHIGH.Cause when you do that ,you get what you got tonite when you play a good team.Now you see what we have to deal with playing all these NE TENN SCRUBS and then go west and play better teams.COME ON NE TENN=STEP IT UP

I think it’s only fair to let you know that the mighty tribe only has TWO ranked teams (both in your conference) on their incredible schedule… and one of those would be Tennessee High. :roflol: Kinda defeats your weak schedule theory don’t it Otis. Farragut is 2-3, and you are actually playing a higher ranked team this Friday than Clinton. So the “smoke and mirror†trick with the schedule in an attempt to make you feel like you actually fit in with the big dogs… simple aint workin anymore. You should probably go back to pulling out 1919 games back when Daniel Boone and David Crockett actually played on the teams. At least there’s nobody ALIVE to dispute that. :thumb:

I think it’s only fair to let you know that the mighty tribe only has TWO ranked teams (both in your conference) on their incredible schedule… and one of those would be Tennessee High. :roflol: Kinda defeats your weak schedule theory don’t it Otis. Farragut is 2-3, and you are actually playing a higher ranked team this Friday than Clinton. So the “smoke and mirror†trick with the schedule in an attempt to make you feel like you actually fit in with the big dogs… simple aint workin anymore. You should probably go back to pulling out 1919 games back when Daniel Boone and David Crockett actually played on the teams. At least there’s nobody ALIVE to dispute that. :thumb:

:roflol:

Cap,I think Waco used the proper word a week or two ago.Suspect.When one of our long time and in the know fans was questioned as to who he thought he was.Everything is not as it might look.The past speaks for it's self with both DB and TH.Great history and respect between the two.DB has had some of the greatest teams in the state but true it was not done in the playoffs,but still a great history.TH's 71 and 72 teams are a part of Tennessee high school history and I'm pretty dang proud to say a team from the county I live in was voted the national champs one year.That's right up there with saying I was born in the same county as Davy Crockett,[THAT COULD BE A LITTLE THICK}.I've got no lie to tell about this years Greeneville team either.They will make history in one or two ways.Number one is a title,number 2 would be the greatest choke in the history of UETN football.That's where injuries and so many things that the Devil faithful need to slow up and hope all goes well comes into play.What's important however is that DB get's it done against the rebs this week and then let the cards fall brtween the Tribe and Vikings

Suspect??Thats what u want to say batman??Let me put this on the RECORD.Im here to talk DB and i get sick and tired of all these people wanting to put DB down.If you dont want to take up or give it back like i do.Then dont!!Who cares??I can state anything on here i want about MY TEAM.If you dont like it dont read it!!I like the way some of you talk alittle trash and then back peddle,And kiss some Butt.Im not saying any names?? :D I like to talk a little TRASH,its called SPORTS, MO-RONS.If you dont ,good for you.But dont get on here trying to talk CRAP about me cause i do.At least i dont call kids names out on here like some of yall.I dont care if you specking good or not about them.It is high school you know.Let me put it this way.Im going to keep posting and taking up for MY SCHOOL.Its all in fun until you get some of these JERKS on here trying to make a BIG DEAL over it.Even ones that say there for the school.Last thing before i ever made a post i seen some of the CRAP on here and some of yall talking about what i post :roflol: If you dont want to MAN UP for DB,Dont talk about someone that does,SET back and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

Cap,I think Waco used the proper word a week or two ago.Suspect.When one of our long time and in the know fans was questioned as to who he thought he was.Everything is not as it might look.The past speaks for it's self with both DB and TH.Great history and respect between the two.DB has had some of the greatest teams in the state but true it was not done in the playoffs,but still a great history.TH's 71 and 72 teams are a part of Tennessee high school history and I'm pretty dang proud to say a team from the county I live in was voted the national champs one year.That's right up there with saying I was born in the same county as Davy Crockett,[THAT COULD BE A LITTLE THICK}.I've got no lie to tell about this years Greeneville team either.They will make history in one or two ways.Number one is a title,number 2 would be the greatest choke in the history of UETN football.That's where injuries and so many things that the Devil faithful need to slow up and hope all goes well comes into play.What's important however is that DB get's it done against the rebs this week and then let the cards fall brtween the Tribe and Vikings

I would rot in the fire down below before I would say I'm proud of any Tennessee High football team!! On October 8th the cards will fall alright and I can't wait to see Stubbs head hung low as he runs back home tail betweenith thy legs.

Edited by orangeandwhite

Answer me this smart guy. If Farragut and Clinton were in our conference, what would their conference record be almost every year. That's right, both would finish in the top four each year and your Vikings would miss the playoffs every year. As far as the "coming over on the Mayflower" crap about our history, you can do the same for your State Championships in the seventies. Over thirty eight years ago don't count either. And i wish they would knock down that piece of crap stadium and build something worth being proud of like J Fred!!!!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rot in the fire down below before I would say I'm proud of any Tennessee High football team!! On October 8th the cards will fall alright and I can't wait to see Stubbs head hung low as he runs back home tail betweenith thy legs.

I'd be glad to have the compamy if you change your mind.I do like to see other teams represent the state well.Oak Ridge won it one time and when Maryville is ranked it is good for the state.I wanted to see Greeneville put it on TH and I hope we do the same,but I'll gladly give props when they are due to any local team.

Edited by BatmanDB

Waco,Art,and I'm a part of the list of many.The good,The Bad and The ugly.Reguardless of our disagreements,WE ARE DB on coachT.Remember it's lonely at the top and your climbing fast werdb23456

Thats the thing .Im a DB fan and i cheer for MY TEAM.Like i said some like to TRASH talk a little bit,Others dont.If who ever dont then its all good,But dont put the ones down that do.I dont say nothing about the kids.Just like college,pro,and high school,Its called TRASH TALK.Some do some dont.WHATEVER.Ill say this,Do you think me or whoever didnt TRASH TALK that nobody would say something BAD or put down DB.If you think that would then your way off buddy!!As long as CAP,COMP,TOSS and others are on here that will always happen.Im on here to mess around and if that makes you or whoever mad,thats just to bad.Show me one time were ive said something that i wasnt messing around or giving it back to somebody??Go back and look at all my postings,Your sounding just like CAP and COMP with that 23456 CRAP if you dont know why then you dont need to know :thumb: Just like they keep calling me OTIS.WHATEVER.THAT REALLY HURTS :cry: