Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

no....i missed that score...will you post it again....and you are right....i am "JELIOUS" that i didn't have the opportunity to get that great DB education. lmao....ys...lol...yes you do....

Waco,Dont mess with this retard.He's a SS fan he cant help it.There taking this losing season HARD.There still trying to pick up the pieces after that GATE CITY MIDDLE LOSS.And it was at HOME :roflol: Hey SSFAN it will be alright,JUST NOT THIS WEEK :thumb:

no....i missed that score...will you post it again....and you are right....i am "JELIOUS" that i didn't have the opportunity to get that great DB education. lmao....ys...lol...yes you do....

Well at least they taught you how to sleep with goats. Hey come back tomorrow night and bring some of your red neck buddies. Im runnin' a special for South fans. Oh.....Your supposed to start your sentence with a capital letter. I learned that one in KenderGarden :) You Dufus

Waco,Dont mess with this retard.He's a SS fan he cant help it.There taking this losing season HARD.There still trying to pick up the pieces after that GATE CITY MIDDLE LOSS.And it was at HOME :roflol: Hey SSFAN it will be alright,JUST NOT THIS WEEK :thumb:

[/quot

taking up for the whacko?...well....ok...you suck too.

Gentlemen(I use that term loosely) we are all adults discusiing only a game played by 14-18 yo young men!!!! It's not brain surgery or Armageddon, it's just another Friday night in which the superior athletics team will triumph.....The Dobyns-Bennet High School Indians...Roll Tribe Roll all the way from JF Johnson Stadium to Pactolus and Back

Might want to learn to pick your battles a little better next time :thumb:

pick my battles a little better?...are you kidding...this is great...i told him he sucked 3 hours ago and he is still all fired up.....lol....couldn't have picked a better sucker....lol...well maybe another db fan...but i doubt it.....