Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Well, here we go again. I go to the local teams's threads hoping to find some talk of football. Naugh-h-h. I wish all you idiots who think you are God's answer to Football Critique---but who rarely offer any educated football information (but somehow finds time out of their busy jobs at the ford parts counter and at the local "we rack em--you break em" joint to waste everybody's time with all the petty low-life personal attacks)would get coachT to start a new section just for you. That way all of you could go there directly, without having to trudge thru any legitimate conversations about football---you could just log straight into there and you would be there, right there, you'd be right there, all of you, right there, directly, without trudging, you'd be right there, straight there, right there, directly there.

Football it is.If you have seen South play,you know they could have a break out game anytime.The key is DB's pass defense getting better this week and will South have the time to throw.On the other side of the ball,DB has a lot of speed on the edges,but should try the middle with Chris this week.I don't know if South has the beef to make DB go around like Sevier county and to a lesser extent Boone.Any defensive coordinator with some football knowledge will try to stop the middle first and hope they have enough speed to get on the outside as well.In my opinion,South does not.That's where you must force a pitch and hope for turnovers.This was my worst fear about DB's offense going into the season. South has a fine QB and lots of great young men.I've met several of them and wish only the best but not in a victory sort of way this week.I never count victories before the game and very few South folks have wanted to talk football.ON the side show you see.The village idiot that every local fan has been offended by is trying to take away any fun or real football talk this sight was meant for.Turning it into a circus and trying to make everything about themself .Ruining anything us high school fans enjoy.Just to try and be the noticed fool he or she is.

Well, here we go again. I go to the local teams's threads hoping to find some talk of football. Naugh-h-h. I wish all you idiots who think you are God's answer to Football Critique---but who rarely offer any educated football information (but somehow finds time out of their busy jobs at the ford parts counter and at the local "we rack em--you break em" joint to waste everybody's time with all the petty low-life personal attacks)would get coachT to start a new section just for you. That way all of you could go there directly, without having to trudge thru any legitimate conversations about football---you could just log straight into there and you would be there, right there, you'd be right there, all of you, right there, directly, without trudging, you'd be right there, straight there, right there, directly there.

I can't believe I came on this thread this morning hoping to find some talk of football and the first post I read is your petty low-life personal attack on the fine posters of CoachT. But then again I have read your post before and have never known of you to offer any educated football information. I understand things are not going very well for you at home but you should not spread your hate here on CoachT for the whole world to see. There is a special place already for losers like you, you can go right there, straight there, right there, directly there.

Spoken just like the kid that always gets picked last on the playground. CoachT already has a section for you… its labeled CHEERLEADERS. :lol: If you can’t stand it posting up here on the porch… then stay out in the yard and READ! If it weren’t for some of these knuckleheads on here (me included) most of these threads would be 10 posts long by the end of the week. This “trash talking†as you call it actually drums up more interest (when done in… lets say… ethical manner) in the games and match-ups than any facts you could ever spout out … and it brings many people out to the games to support their team that normally wouldn’t even bother with high school sports. I mean… how many of you made it a point to come to the Greeneville vs THS game hoping to see what you saw :blush: so that you could go home and log on to CoachT after the game and give it to ol CAP!! :D Tell the truth. Now how happy do you think that made Tennessee High’s athletic department?! As long as we can keep it between the lines, most of us (with the exception of those that already have a mental tick and are subject to go “postal†at any time anyway… and who’s screen name starts with a W) the “trash talk†can be entertaining and profitable for us all… including the pharmaceutical industry that supplies anti-hypertensive and Rolaids. :thumb: So lighten up dude… nobody called for the police around here.

Football it is.If you have seen South play,you know they could have a break out game anytime.The key is DB's pass defense getting better this week and will South have the time to throw.On the other side of the ball,DB has a lot of speed on the edges,but should try the middle with Chris this week.I don't know if South has the beef to make DB go around like Sevier county and to a lesser extent Boone.Any defensive coordinator with some football knowledge will try to stop the middle first and hope they have enough speed to get on the outside as well.In my opinion,South does not.That's where you must force a pitch and hope for turnovers.This was my worst fear about DB's offense going into the season. South has a fine QB and lots of great young men.I've met several of them and wish only the best but not in a victory sort of way this week.I never count victories before the game and very few South folks have wanted to talk football.ON the side show you see.The village idiot that every local fan has been offended by is trying to take away any fun or real football talk this sight was meant for.Turning it into a circus and trying to make everything about themself .Ruining anything us high school fans enjoy.Just to try and be the noticed fool he or she is.

South will gear their defense to stop Chris Sensabaugh just like everybody else has. They will stack the line of scrimmage and give up the ends. Clark will spend the entire first half trying to run Chris up the middle anyway and the game will be close in the first half. I think its been the same deal every game with the exception of Central. He'll turn on the speed in the second half.

Spoken just like the kid that always gets picked last on the playground. CoachT already has a section for you… its labeled CHEERLEADERS. :lol: If you can’t stand it posting up here on the porch… then stay out in the yard and READ! If it weren’t for some of these knuckleheads on here (me included) most of these threads would be 10 posts long by the end of the week. This “trash talking†as you call it actually drums up more interest (when done in… lets say… ethical manner) in the games and match-ups than any facts you could ever spout out … and it brings many people out to the games to support their team that normally wouldn’t even bother with high school sports. I mean… how many of you made it a point to come to the Greeneville vs THS game hoping to see what you saw :blush: so that you could go home and log on to CoachT after the game and give it to ol CAP!! :D Tell the truth. Now how happy do you think that made Tennessee High’s athletic department?! As long as we can keep it between the lines, most of us (with the exception of those that already have a mental tick and are subject to go “postal†at any time anyway… and who’s screen name starts with a W) the “trash talk†can be entertaining and profitable for us all… including the pharmaceutical industry that supplies anti-hypertensive and Rolaids. :thumb: So lighten up dude… nobody called for the police around here.

Your just mad at me because you can't compete.

I can't believe I came on this thread this morning hoping to find some talk of football and the first post I read is your petty low-life personal attack on the fine posters of CoachT. But then again I have read your post before and have never known of you to offer any educated football information. I understand things are not going very well for you at home but you should not spread your hate here on CoachT for the whole world to see. There is a special place already for losers like you, you can go right there, straight there, right there, directly there.

Wow, that didn't take long. Sensitive, huh?? I called out the idiots and look who bit. I 've heard the old saying, "first hen kackles--first hen laid". Congratulations. You don't see me on here for 2 reasons. 1. I have a job, and it's not selling car parts. 2. Don't care to spend alot of my time with idiots like you who like to post at other's expense. It was good, and I congratulate you for trying---as you replied to Batman's (I think it was) legitimate post. Oh, I know---you and everyone else can post whatever you like and (repy to Cap1---the rest of us can stay off if it offends us really, "offends"----you don't offend me--I know who you are and it's a way for you to feel important and all that), and so the rest of us just have to recognize it for what it is--just a grown child's game where you can insult people without having to be held responsible. The only problem I have is, like I said, takes me and some others way too long to find and have a legitimate conversation about football. Yes, yes, yes, I know, --you can say whatever you want to--yes, I know. I don't expect to change anything, just like to see you jump. You are good a giving it---not so good at taking it. Oh, I know what's coming next---, you own me, right?? Ha, that's the silliest thing---You own me. Yeah, right? See ya, Jocko.

Edited by muttandjeff

See... I wasn't talking about you. Don't be so paranoid. I was referring to your evil twins meltdown in week four. You remember… “Anybody know who Cap or Toss is let me know because I’m 6’ 300lbs and you won’t say it to my face sonâ€. :roflol::roflol::roflol: It was classic… best one so far. :D

I think TN High, Boone, and South can compete Waco....I just think that DB and Greeneville are monsters this year that no one can get a handle around. It seems pretty plain to me that the difference in those two schools in the area and everyone else is miles of difference. Heck, Boone got their tail whooped by South and DB....what can ya do? Just pick your ball back up and play.

It's a rivalry game...and a one sided rivalry game as I see it. South is to DB as what Crockett is to Boone. I don't think South has the weapons this year, but I'd like to see a closer game...but I think the DB kids turn on that meanness and really take it to South, just as South just knows how to take it to Boone when they play.

With all the talk of DB and Greeneville....every football fans really wants to know how good they are when playoff time comes around. I think that a team from this area can get to round 4. A lot of the big games came early, and teams need to get better as the weeks go on. I still feel good about my Boone boys in the playoffs, and by today's results on 5A ball, South can still squeak in with some wins.

6A....by everything I have seen DB should be sitting in the #1 Seed spot again, I just hope that they don't end up doing what happened last time they were in the spot...and I say that as a fan of the conference who would really like to see DB make a lot of noise playoff time.

But do all roads end at Maryville? Still a little early to tell, but I'm sure yours and others opinions should be able to bring to light what goes on in Kingsport around playoff time.

Thank you, Batman. I'm not on here alot, for reasons already expressed, but thank you for bringing us back to the real world. The side show----every village has an idiot, so we're resigned to it. One reacts to the other, and back and forth--so there you go. South 2-3, should be 4-1 with no turnovers. DB 5-0, has played well with impressive numbers. DB obviously the favorite, but that's why they play the game. South has been plagued with turnovers, and has to eliminate those this week. DB has more speed at the wides on Offense and the same on the Def.Corners. How many players did each team graduate last year----how does maturity play in this???

I think TN High, Boone, and South can compete Waco....I just think that DB and Greeneville are monsters this year that no one can get a handle around. It seems pretty plain to me that the difference in those two schools in the area and everyone else is miles of difference. Heck, Boone got their tail whooped by South and DB....what can ya do? Just pick your ball back up and play.

It's a rivalry game...and a one sided rivalry game as I see it. South is to DB as what Crockett is to Boone. I don't think South has the weapons this year, but I'd like to see a closer game...but I think the DB kids turn on that meanness and really take it to South, just as South just knows how to take it to Boone when they play.

With all the talk of DB and Greeneville....every football fans really wants to know how good they are when playoff time comes around. I think that a team from this area can get to round 4. A lot of the big games came early, and teams need to get better as the weeks go on. I still feel good about my Boone boys in the playoffs, and by today's results on 5A ball, South can still squeak in with some wins.

6A....by everything I have seen DB should be sitting in the #1 Seed spot again, I just hope that they don't end up doing what happened last time they were in the spot...and I say that as a fan of the conference who would really like to see DB make a lot of noise playoff time.

But do all roads end at Maryville? Still a little early to tell, but I'm sure yours and others opinions should be able to bring to light what goes on in Kingsport around playoff time.

Good post Blazer… I agree with 97% of what you said, but there is still a small doubt in my mine that leads me to believe that we could possibly squeak one over on the Tribe this year. I’ll let you know about that other 3% after this Friday. Well..... maybe 97.5%. There is however one parcial FACT that you stated in your post, and that is the fact that all roads (from the EAST) end at Maryville (until proven otherwise). IMO their game this week will confirm that one way or the other. My sources tell me that Maryville still haven’t got their 6A wheels under them… so I personally believe that if DB is going to get them in this decade it better be this year.