Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Their going to have a stool set up for you and a "Dunce" hat on your head.

That's ok... get your jokes in now. After hearing about the THUMPING the Red Rebels put on Bearden and their UT prospect, there's no doubt in my mind now that I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. The only problem is you probably won't get to hear it because you'll already be on the basketball boards. :lol:

If I were South I would load up the box and give the CBs a 10 (maybe 15) yard cushion, and try to make DB throw the ball. Of course the DE will have to stay home and do their best to cap the corners and keep everything inside of them for the help. Offensively I don’t know. Maybe they could sneak Taylor Fletcher in a uniform. Seriously though they are going to have to throw the ball… preferably the 5 yard flare pattern in the flats and mix in a screen play every now a then to slow down the barrage of gap shooters Watson is no doubt going to throw at them. :popcorneater:

Don't forget the drool pan. The way he's acting this week he might still be punch drunk from that beating last week.

That would be better than the doughnut cushion you have to carry around now after the BACK to BACK trips to the woodshed (DB 42 point and South 41) you took. And since we are on the subject… don’t forget the Vikings dropped 51 in your mouth just a year ago Mr. 0-2. ;)

That would be better than the doughnut cushion you have to carry around now after the BACK to BACK trips to the woodshed (DB 42 point and South 41) you took. And since we are on the subject… don’t forget the Vikings dropped 51 in your mouth just a year ago Mr. 0-2. ;)

The only thing saving you from back to back trips to the woodshed is Volunteer. Also, last time I checked we were still playing football while the greatest TH team in 20 years was practicing basketball. How did that taste?

Edited by tosssweep

but nothing will ever beat the 23 that were dropped in November Cap :thumb:

Maybe he can start the Boone vs Volunteer thread early… because that to me is lookin like their last chance for a W after tonight.

buddy, didn't you say North was going to take us to the Woodshed too? That ended up in Boone finally waking up.

Central, I think we have that win, but they gotta get the job done.

Volunteer will be another win in my book, but again, they have to get the job done.

Crockett will be a great game this year, but Boone should be able to pick up the win there.

That leaves TN High and SH. Your boys didn't look so hot against a GVille team that South did better against...the TN / South game should be a good one again btw, but that leaves SH. That one I haven't decided yet, but I think the Boone boys can come out with a W.

The problem is, you don't take into consideration the changes from week to week...that is why you were one of the many that were dumbfounded in Week 12 last year. Things don't work, we fix them. We lost to a South team that is still finding themselves and a DB team that could beat anyone in the area, and that includes GVille.

Have a good one tonight Cap, drive safe and all that! Just a few more weeks until Week 9.