Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Terrible call to go for the 1st down from their own 11 yard line,That was something you might expect to see at pee-wee football game . strange game , both teams played hard . Good luck to the Indians rest of the way.

He might of been scared to punt from there because #24 for DB had already blocked two.

If your refering to South going for it on 4th. down on their own 11 yard line I would have to think South was trying to draw DB offsides "again" and wasn't supposed to center the ball. Im just guessing because no human would be that dumb. DB was not going to let South pick up a first down there, I don't care if it was 4th and a half inch. The Indians defense had taken over at that point.

That is what I am reffering to... IDIOT Coaching!!

Not to mention that the Rebels took about 80 seconds to finally snap the ball.... of course they knew they didn't have to worry about a delay of game penelty.

Edited by ArtVandalay

That is what I am reffering to... IDIOT!!

Not to mention that the Rebels took about 80 seconds to finally snap the ball.... of course they knew they didn't have to worry about a delay of game penelty.

Uh.....are you calling me a idiot? I just want to make sure im reading this right.

GREAT FOOTBALL GAME!!! South came to play and DB without a doubt took them lightly. Graham Clark simple got out coached. He thought his team was going to just bum-rush the Rebels but they were having non of that tonight. The only thing that saved DB from taking their first L of the season was his edge in raw talent and Souths lack of a kicking game. I'd like to also add that you guys are pitiful with your excuses. Any time things don't go your way it's always something other than the other team that caused it. With THS last year it was "we were sick"... tonight it was "our own home refs brought takeout tonight". Give it up for Christ sakes!!! Give up the excuses and give it up to a team that came to play tonight. Two things learned tonight... DB is beatable if you bring your A game. And CS works for Home Depot because he was LAYIN THE WOOD TONIGHT... OMG!!!!!!!!! :o

I think the only people that left the game happy sit with me tonight.One of Wittens old high school teammates and one of coach Watsons alumni.They were Elizabethton fans but really had a good time.It was a great game for someone who just likes high school football and no strings to watch.If your a South fan it stunk because those kinds of losses hurt the most.If your a DB fan it stunk because those kinds of wins are a precursor of things to come.I've tiptoed around it for weeks and if we can't square away some things,we will get beat when it counts the most.

If we don't do something about our secondary Cookeville is out of the question. We have good athletes playing back there, Steele, Cannon & Seabolt are as good as it gets. I don't understand the philosify(sp)? of playing off a receiver, letting him make the catch, then tackleing him. They've been playing it that way for the last three years. You can bet on one thing, everybody we play from here on out is going to put the ball in the air against us. Its open season on our secondary.

You got it. Either DB plays man and allows their athletes to make a play or back off the receivers 10 to 12 yards and allow short passes that eat you alive and could turn into a big play or td. Sounds like VOLS football. Quarterbacks that can complete short passes can tear us up. Also DB didn't come out rushing the linebackers in the second half because they were getting beat in the air. Hope this gets worked out before DB sees a serious passing team. Not taking anything away from south.

No WaCo.... the Coaching call, not the LEGEND

Oh...Auright then. I had forgot about how much time passed after the South QB went up under center. I thought they were going to take a delay of game on purpose (for some reason) and then punt but the ref's wouldn't even blow the whistle. Maybe thats why the center centered the ball, all the blood was rushing to his head from being bent over so long. He just wanted out of there. Im just guessing though.

GREAT FOOTBALL GAME!!! South came to play and DB without a doubt took them lightly. Graham Clark simple got out coached. He thought his team was going to just bum-rush the Rebels but they were having non of that tonight. The only thing that saved DB from taking their first L of the season was his edge in raw talent and Souths lack of a kicking game. I'd like to also add that you guys are pitiful with your excuses. Any time things don't go your way it's always something other than the other team that caused it. With THS last year it was "we were sick"... tonight it was "our own home refs brought takeout tonight". Give it up for Christ sakes!!! Give up the excuses and give it up to a team that came to play tonight. Two things learned tonight... DB is beatable if you bring your A game. And CS works for Home Depot because he was LAYIN THE WOOD TONIGHT... OMG!!!!!!!!! :o

What are you talking??You cryed :cry: like a little girl about 2 weeks ago about REFS. :thumb: The REFS dont catch the balls or make the tackles.Its all part of the game people

You had me until the second sentense. I just stoped reading after that. Sometimes I think you just act stupid. Because nobody really is "that stupid"