Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

Well Waco summed it up pretty good. On 2nd and 55 they actually got 52 yards and a manageable 3 yards to go unbelievable. You know I could not keep count of how many holding calls the refs called on DB. John Madden once said that you could call holding every play if you wanted and I almost witnessed it tonight ,but he also said it has to be called both ways (uhh) just didn't see that! Where did these stripes come from? Anyway our secondary really needs some work and South being a good team exploited that tonight. Everything said and done now and DB still owns South! By the way Sensabaugh almost decapitated a couple guys tonight 2 of the hardest hits I have seen in a long time way to go. ROLL TRIBE!

Yeah, I'll give South their props. They came in ready to play and stayed toe to toe with DB for much of the game. There were many factors as to why the score ended up 21-7. DB-POSER-FAN says the ref's didn't have any thing to do with it because he's a poser-fan. These refs had it out for DB their ain't no dought and I don't care what anybody else says. Im right and any body that says different is wrong. I bet the TSSAA gets involved in this one. But the refs didn't really make the game close. What made the game close was that DB left 4 touchdown laying on the field. Steele was running toward the goal line for six and drops the ball and south recovers, Seabolt overthrows a wide open receiver in the endzone.....TWICE! and a touchdown run by Sensabaugh is called back because of what the ref said was holding. Our secondary was out to lunch. South had receivers wide open almost every pass play. The only way we could stop their passing was to put pressure on the Quarterback. Back to the refs. A ref actually picked up the football and moved it two feet forward before a measurment giving South a first down. RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. In the forth quarter South was geting by with holding so much that their entire line started doing it. Back to our secondary. We actually had South 2nd & 55......YES it was really 2nd and 55, every here of that? And South's quarterback threw for a first down from his own endzone. And yes the receiver was WIDE OPEN. Back to the refs. Was Gary Roberts one of the refs. tonight? Some of you know the story. Oh well alls well that ends well. 21-7 ain't bad considering. Our team weathered it pretty well.

Chris Sensabaugh layed two of the hardest hits I have ever seen in High School football tonight. I could actually feel the concussion of the first one from where I was sitting.

WHOS the POSER??We dont know who you are talking about

A SCREWIN' IS A SCREWIN' NO MATTER IF YOU WIN OR LOOSE.

Oh, I almost forgot.... Sam Haynie is an idiot and should be fired.

If your refering to South going for it on 4th. down on their own 11 yard line I would have to think South was trying to draw DB offsides "again" and wasn't supposed to center the ball. Im just guessing because no human would be that dumb. DB was not going to let South pick up a first down there, I don't care if it was 4th and a half inch. The Indians defense had taken over at that point.

YALL are sounding like CAP56-7.{{WITH THAT REF CRAP}}.What about the 5 times D-B could have got Points and didnt.If they would have got the JOB done,The refs couldnt have made that big of an impack.And let me ask the D-B poeple something??A buddy of mine in from out of state ask me this,So i want to ask some of yall.Why was it that Souths FANS were going all nite,Hollaing backing there team and D-B fans just set there on there hands and didnt get up until they SCORED.That was the whole game.Souths fans made our fans look WEAK.STAND UP AND HELP MAKE SOME NOISE,AND STOP LETTING THE BAND DO IT ALL.If your proud of these BOYZ and team let them know it.I even seen RC trying to pump D-B fans up :popcorneater:

A SCREWIN' IS A SCREWIN' NO MATTER IF YOU WIN OR LOOSE.

Oh, I almost forgot.... Sam Haynie is an idiot and should be fired.

Terrible call to go for the 1st down from their own 11 yard line,That was something you might expect to see at pee-wee football game . strange game , both teams played hard . Good luck to the Indians rest of the way.

-----------> YOU WON! <--------------

Dang!

If DB intends to make a run to Cookeville, your team would be well advised to spend more time on discipline than ref blaming.

If we don't do something about our secondary Cookeville is out of the question. We have good athletes playing back there, Steele, Cannon & Seabolt are as good as it gets. I don't understand the philosify(sp)? of playing off a receiver, letting him make the catch, then tackleing him. They've been playing it that way for the last three years. You can bet on one thing, everybody we play from here on out is going to put the ball in the air against us. Its open season on our secondary.