Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

First off BOY,What about the field goal try??BOY there want but one TD called back by a flag.So why didnt they score in the red-zone BOY!!!

Wait....I'll answer tonight and you can read in the morning when you sober up. If you were watching the fake field goal try you would of seen that the snap was high and Steele almost lost his footing when he turned to run, also somebody missed their block on the right side and Steele had to avoid that tackler which took time allowing for the South defense to cut him off on the corner. Otherwise the play would of worked and Steele probably would of took it in for six. I said there was one TD called back for a flag. The 20 yrd. TD by Sensabaugh. Thats what I said. So? They scored from the 11 yrd. line. Thats in everybodys red zone. I don't know where your red zone is. Maybe your in the Twilite Zone. Did you even go to the game?

Sometimes the truth is hard to believe. But the truth is the truth. He is a friend and tells me his honest views. I definately admit that South got some free rides...most notably the delay of game calls that didn't happen. As far as Gate City we can't go back. But Knox West...well...one game at a time.

That is funny CPU man because I seem to remember Riverdale beating #1 Oakland all over the field and Laing cause of the kicking game by a few points. That same riverdale team struggled with Farragut until the end (despite two score final) Farragut was up most the game. Db killed Farragut. Your made up story is sad at best. Your son ihas graduated now you don't have to make up

stories to make south sound better. The truth is DB beat south all over the field tonight. Refs kept it close and really

db at home has no advantage being that every school around there hates db. So you really think a group of local

refs favor db when most went to county schools? That is

insane. My family went with a south family that was

embarrassed of the both the refs and souths play. Then

my mother was cussed out in our own schools parking lot

by south fans while their south friends were with them. Again, our south fans apologized. Now we know why we stopped the series. You all are overall redneck, classless, folks that will try and beat db by any means possible and when you can't when you get more red and try to start fights with 60 year olds and even try to fight your own kind not realizing fellow south fans. And we winder why your kids love to drive by db game day with redneck trucks and rebel flags as if we are still in 1960. Kids are not far from their parents and lies like yours only show why south is what they are. The pathetic thing is, you know this and you know db beat you every which way and that the regs raped db. Oh well and db still won by 2 scores. Pathetic

That is funny CPU man because I seem to remember Riverdale beating #1 Oakland all over the field and Laing cause of the kicking game by a few points. That same riverdale team struggled with Farragut until the end (despite two score final) Farragut was up most the game. Db killed Farragut. Your made up story is sad at best. Your son ihas graduated now you don't have to make up

stories to make south sound better. The truth is DB beat south all over the field tonight. Refs kept it close and really

db at home has no advantage being that every school around there hates db. So you really think a group of local

by south fans while their south friends were with them. Again, our south fans apologized. Now we know why we stopped the series. You all are overall redneck, classless, folks that will try and beat db by any means possible and when you can't when you get more red and try to start fights with 60 year olds and even try to fight your own kind not realizing fellow south fans. And we winder why your kids love to drive by db game day with redneck trucks and rebel flags as if we are still in 1960. Kids are not far from their parents and lies like yours only show why south is what they are. The pathetic thing is, you know this and you know db beat you every which way and that the regs raped db. Oh well and db still won by 2 scores. Pathetic

You're just a bitter man bud....one only has to review your post to see what the true definition of a "hater" really is. I love how in one breath you talk about classless redneck South fans(all of them)...well my suggestion to you is go stand in the mirror bud! I am extremely sorry that your mother was treated unkind...that kind of stuff is inexcusable, however if you think for one second this type of thing doesn't come from both student/fan bases then you are living in la la land. I have wittnessed it and been on the receiving end of it. Your hate filled rants about anything and everything South is old. Just par for the course for you!

Edited by 83SouthRebel

Wait....I'll answer tonight and you can read in the morning when you sober up. If you were watching the fake field goal try you would of seen that the snap was high and Steele almost lost his footing when he turned to run, also somebody missed their block on the right side and Steele had to avoid that tackler which took time allowing for the South defense to cut him off on the corner. Otherwise the play would of worked and Steele probably would of took it in for six. I said there was one TD called back for a flag. The 20 yrd. TD by Sensabaugh. Thats what I said. So? They scored from the 11 yrd. line. Thats in everybodys red zone. I don't know where your red zone is. Maybe your in the Twilite Zone. Did you even go to the game?

All im saying is the REFS did make some BAD calls and some NO calls.South didnt have nothing to do with the REFS.The WORSE thing is your starting to sound like CAP56-7. :thumb:

Who ever said South had anything to do with the refs? Your starting to sound like "yourself"

Im saying STOP whinning like a woman about the REFS,And give SOUTH Credit on playing a good game.D-B won didnt they.Who cares if it could have been 42-7.Even with the REFS doing there CRAP ,D-B still won.So shut up about the REFS,Who cares??Move on to TH now.This ones over.

Bud, your rap is weak. Your voice ranks with the wreak of snobbery. Your analysis is as opus as Corwalis' bounding defeat. You do not have the ability to respect anything other than your shadow. Leave my son out of this. My son, in his youth, is a fledgling officer compared to you who is nothing but a bitter sargent who was passed over many times for promotion and left to retire from an aimless career as a low paid yes man. Your Indians were superior last night. I have given your team their due but you look aim lessly stupid attempting to downgrade the Rebel community and all they stand for. I won't stoop to your level to tell you how I was treated last evening as I made my way to and from my vehicle as I was identified as a South faithful with my attire making it obvious as my chosen parking place forced me to walk against the flow of the Indian Nation. You are in fact a pathetic example of a sore wannabe competitor who could not stand toe to toe with a criple with amputated feet on crutches. Your conceit drools from your pores as the stench of your spoiled personality perspires form your sweat glands and drenches your borrowed royalty rags as you attempt to be a senator in a jesters court with nothing more than a quil minus its feathers from a long ago attempt at being someone. Only to sell yourself to mediocrety while hiding behind your Yankie Doodle mentality. ......Old times there are not forgotten.......as we stand in respect of our conquistador you spit on a fallen warrior in your lame attempt to pour salt in a wound. You my friend, are the classic example of why the Rebel Nation holds so much contempt for the disrespectful few of the Indian Nation. the Rebel Nation

Haven't gone back and read the last few pages but does anyone know if the refs made it back to Colonial Heights safely last night? :roflol:

Just when I thought I'd seen it all in terms of DB getting screwed by the officials in big rivalry games, the zebras turned it up a few notches. The paper says the final tally was 11 penalties to 3, but it seemed a lot worse than that. Holding on nearly every play, uncalled personal fouls, uncalled delay of games, some spotting of the ball that I thought might actually cause a riot (including one in which they blew the whistle and then gave the South runner progress to the point he made it after the whistle and after DB's players stopped!). Truly amazing. South has a much better team than their record and IMO is the second best team in the conference this year, but it would have been awfully sad if they broke the streak on the back of the crooks wearing striped shirts. Sad for us and for them, as no sane observer would have considered it legitimate. DB's own mistakes hurt too, of course, but the refs definitely took over the game.

Bud, your rap is weak. Your voice ranks with the wreak of snobbery. Your analysis is as opus as Corwalis' bounding defeat. You do not have the ability to respect anything other than your shadow. Leave my son out of this. My son, in his youth, is a fledgling officer compared to you who is nothing but a bitter sargent who was passed over many times for promotion and left to retire from an aimless career as a low paid yes man. Your Indians were superior last night. I have given your team their due but you look aim lessly stupid attempting to downgrade the Rebel community and all they stand for. I won't stoop to your level to tell you how I was treated last evening as I made my way to and from my vehicle as I was identified as a South faithful with my attire making it obvious as my chosen parking place forced me to walk against the flow of the Indian Nation. You are in fact a pathetic example of a sore wannabe competitor who could not stand toe to toe with a criple with amputated feet on crutches. Your conceit drools from your pores as the stench of your spoiled personality perspires form your sweat glands and drenches your borrowed royalty rags as you attempt to be a senator in a jesters court with nothing more than a quil minus its feathers from a long ago attempt at being someone. Only to sell yourself to mediocrety while hiding behind your Yankie Doodle mentality. ......Old times there are not forgotten.......as we stand in respect of our conquistador you spit on a fallen warrior in your lame attempt to pour salt in a wound. You my friend, are the classic example of why the Rebel Nation holds so much contempt for the disrespectful few of the Indian Nation. the Rebel Nation

Right on cue. I especially liked the part where you said you wouldn't stoop to buds level by telling him how you "was" treated by the Indian Nation while at the same time telling him how you "was" treated by the Indian Nation. But that "made up" story was alot better than last nights "made up" story about the DB dad.:) This post above shows your anger because ole' Yankie Doodle called you out on your "Lie" last night. Maybe Mr. Haynie needs to have another talk with you about posting on these boards.

Im saying STOP whinning like a woman about the REFS,And give SOUTH Credit on playing a good game.D-B won didnt they.Who cares if it could have been 42-7.Even with the REFS doing there CRAP ,D-B still won.So shut up about the REFS,Who cares??Move on to TH now.This ones over.

Look POSER, I'll talk about what I want on these boards. I have given South their props. South's players didn't have anything to do with the refs. They didn't hand pick them. I'll move on when I feel like it. You can be a big boy and tell me to shut up on a message board but you won't do it to my face more than once.