Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

What? You don't like somebody jerking your chain? I guess you jerk your own chain.

Look you might not like what i say sometimes ,but the D-B fans have got to stick together.All im saying if you aint DOWN with the TRASH TALK ,dont put me down cause i like too.We're for the same thing D-B ,but getting there in DIFFERENT WAYS.Its all good.As you can see from me and CAP i can get my chained pulled.

I was told #4 Chris Cook was back at practice today.... no contact though. Purely precautionary as he had taken a lot hits in the first half of the season to helmet, no concusion though.

#6 Mailk Foreman out with an eye injury.... maybe somebody got a finger nail and raked his eyes in a pile up? Not serious.

Roll Tribe Roll

This is just speculation on my part but Im starting to see a pattern here. Didn't Clark pull Sensabaugh from the Boone game because of cheap shots?

Look you might not like what i say sometimes ,but the D-B fans have got to stick together.All im saying if you aint DOWN with the TRASH TALK ,dont put me down cause i like too.We're for the same thing D-B ,but getting there in DIFFERENT WAYS.Its all good.As you can see from me and CAP i can get my chained pulled.

I think pretty much everybody has figured out what your doing here. I had you pegged from your very first post. You can keep it up until CoachT throws you off again, you can come back, start all over again the next day, you can keep it up 24-7, but we all know what your doing.

I think pretty much everybody has figured out what your doing here. I had you pegged from your very first post. You can keep it up until CoachT throws you off again, you can come back, start all over again the next day, you can keep it up 24-7, but we all know what your doing.

The same as you!!I see you like to TRASH TALK a little.DO YOUR THANG.Other people just mad cause they SCARED to do it.I got RESPECT for you cause you aint scared,Even for CAP and TOSS they can put some good stuff on here.Its all good.Then you get some that want to play and when there feelings get hurt they start CRYING :cry: I dont have a problem with anybody on here,Just having some fun.BUT AGAIN ,IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT.SCROLL RIGHT BY IT. :thumb: Im done explaining myself.NOMORE WILL I DO IT.If yall dont like me or my posting thats yall.I DONT THINK I ASK ANYBODY IF THEY DID CAUSE I CAN CARE LESS....HAVE A GOOD DAY

The same as you!!I see you like to TRASH TALK a little.DO YOUR THANG.Other people just mad cause they SCARED to do it.I got RESPECT for you cause you aint scared,Even for CAP and TOSS they can put some good stuff on here.Its all good.Then you get some that want to play and when there feelings get hurt they start CRYING :cry: I dont have a problem with anybody on here,Just having some fun.BUT AGAIN ,IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT.SCROLL RIGHT BY IT. :thumb: Im done explaining myself.NOMORE WILL I DO IT.If yall dont like me or my posting thats yall.I DONT THINK I ASK ANYBODY IF THEY DID CAUSE I CAN CARE LESS....HAVE A GOOD DAY

I'M MELTING!,I'M MELTING!,OH,WHAT A WORLD,WHAT A WORLD!!!!!! :roflol:

Well, here we go again. I go to the local teams's threads hoping to find some talk of football. Naugh-h-h. I wish all you idiots who think you are God's answer to Football Critique---but who rarely offer any educated football information (but somehow finds time out of their busy jobs at the ford parts counter and at the local "we rack em--you break em" joint to waste everybody's time with all the petty low-life personal attacks)would get coachT to start a new section just for you. That way all of you could go there directly, without having to trudge thru any legitimate conversations about football---you could just log straight into there and you would be there, right there, you'd be right there, all of you, right there, directly, without trudging, you'd be right there, straight there, right there, directly there.