Gallatin vs Brentwood sept 24 th @ Brentwwod

runninblind

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin will have to play error free ball to have a chance in this one...Brentwood has played a very tough schedule...Any predictions ?

Runningblind, we were up late last nite after beating our crosstown rival, Pinkwood, so we'll need a day to give this game some analysis. Back at you.

Edited by lbhiii

Could Brentwood really not find anyone to play for their four non-district games other than four of the toughest teams in the state?

Kudos to brentwood for the tough non district schedule...nobody gets better by playing thier sister...will only help the bruins in the district and in the playoffs...Brentwood with a few breaks could have won those tough non district games...I expect a hard hitting game...

Brentwood is a very solid team that is well coached. They are fundamentally sound and they are disciplined. They can effectively run and pass. This is a very tough match up for the Green Wave. If Gallatin plays like they have with all of the penalties and mental mistakes, they will have get beat by multiple touchdowns. I saw the Oakland game on TV and this Bruin team does not give up. Gallatin had better get prepared.

Brentwood is a blue collar team and I agree it will take Gallatin's best effort to date to win. Gallatin really needs to put together a complete game this week. Brentwood doesn't appear to have any standouts just a really solid team. Those are the types of teams that are dangerous. Both of the loses come against undefeated teams too. The Green Wave has a lot of work to do this week.

I'm still not sure if the effort by Gallatin last week was due to the officials or the hard work of Wilson Central or maybe even a combination of both. Be that as it may Gallatin will have to have a Great week of practice in order to prep for a Great game Friday night. The Bruins have chosen to honor Gallatin as it's Homecoming Game like Gallatin did last season. Should be a great game. Hoping to see Gallatin be able to contend with the Bruins. The last non-district game for both teams in preparation for the district push and playoff hopes.