54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to ya but they know they don't play a game that is a sure win. Especially any of their home games. It was SC or WH leavin those beloved eggals for senior night. Neither of those games is a sure win. I believe it'll be a dog fight the whole game with Macon takin the edge, 24-17.

Well Otis, Otis, you mean MC can't win ANY home games? Why don't they play ALL their games on the road if they know they can't win at HOME :flower::popcorneater:

Why not? Might as well be Smith Co. as any other teams we got.

ok let's reherse-friendship was the first home game,goodpasture was the 2nd home game.That only leaves smith county,whit-house or the last game of the year to westmreland.not very easy to pick from is it folks. put them in hat and pull one out--it don't make much difference they are all good football programs.but i think it was the best choice for the time of the year.think macon county has any easy teams on their schedule,think again.And by the way we still play trousdale county to- even though it may be a loss on the schedule.macon county don't just drop them for that reason'just like smith county may be a loss but they'll still keep a digg'n.

Well Otis, Otis, you mean MC can't win ANY home games? Why don't they play ALL their games on the road if they know they can't win at HOME :flower::popcorneater:

Wow my friend, ur a bright one. You cant even understand your own language. I did not say they couldnt win at home i said, maybe this time it'll be more clear for ya, that they dont have a SURE win. For the people, or in this case person, sure means that it is going to happen no matter what.

ok let's reherse-friendship was the first home game,goodpasture was the 2nd home game.That only leaves smith county,whit-house or the last game of the year to westmreland.not very easy to pick from is it folks. put them in hat and pull one out--it don't make much difference they are all good football programs.but i think it was the best choice for the time of the year.think macon county has any easy teams on their schedule,think again.And by the way we still play trousdale county to- even though it may be a loss on the schedule.macon county don't just drop them for that reason'just like smith county may be a loss but they'll still keep a digg'n.

Again with the TC stuff.... :lol: Your a little late Twiggy, that card has been played." We still play TC"......Yes sir, something you should be proud of. After all, you need something to hang your hat on. MC may be 1-4...BUT we played TC. I guess that is all that matters.

You would figure that shovel would have the handle burned out of it by now with all that "digg'n" :roflol:

Edited by Termite

I've seen Carthage play this year. I doubt they'll be running over anybody.

Well, I HAVEN'T seen LAUGHETTE yet. I've seen "Carthage", or at least I thought I did. I must have been watching somebody else. The team I'v been watching has scored 127 points and give up 13 and averaging around 200 yds running....over and around everybody.

Laughette's stingy defense has held 4 teams to 157 points ( about 40 points a game)so it appears you know something about being run over, and you may be right. :thumb::lol: