Trousdale Co. hosts Clay Co.

Grunt

Hey Mountain Troll? I Don't Remember Your Initiation Into The Hoser Club? It's An Elite Organization That Requires Certain Traits. LOL. I Will Have To Consult With My Hoser Counterparts...Seven, Snoball, Ole3putt, And Grunt. A Detailed Report Will Follow. But Please Continue To Use The Hoser Signature Until A Final Decision Is Made As To Your Membership. :roflolk: You Hoser!

I might be a Troll, but I've been called a Hoser by folks worse than the likes of you Hosers. :roflolk:

I bet I could survive the initiation. I'll bring one of my special jars with cherries in the bottom. :thumb:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Got Mt. Pleasant This Week...But I Will Make The Sweatervest Game :roflol:

Come on up, ya Hoser. LOL This game will be at Sweatervest stadium, in Possumtown.

Should be a fun game to watch. Kinda like "Little Bighorn" all over again. No love

lost between these two. Coach Creasy & the Jackets looking to extend the streak. Can't

see it happening any other way.

SIC 'EM JACKETS!!

TC names their score in this one. I hate to say it, but facts are facts. Celina/Clay Co. hasn't beat TC since '88 or something like that. Maybe they should try to get the TC/Gville film for some ideas. Oh yeah I forgot, that won't work. Clay hasn't got Woodmore, Smith, or that massive line. I'll be on the Creekbank rootin' for the Bulldogs anyway. I just hope our boys don't lay down and quit fightin' when it gets ugly.

Last win by the Dawgs was in '89....27-20. I'm sure the Dawgs will show up to play.

i wouldn't mind if they took these week of to lol well we know what tc has its always nice to come down there good food and great football hope clay gives it a good try its always very difficult to keep your focus with that creek rushing in the background not to mention those fast as lighting jackets buzzing around every where

Right now you won't have to worry about the creek rushing in the background. Pretty

much bone dry. The Jackets buzzing...well, that's another matter. Some things just

don't change. LOL Be glad to have you tho. Have a safe trip to & from the game.

Hey Mountain Troll? I Don't Remember Your Initiation Into The Hoser Club? It's An Elite Organization That Requires Certain Traits. LOL. I Will Have To Consult With My Hoser Counterparts...Seven, Snoball, Ole3putt, And Grunt. A Detailed Report Will Follow. But Please Continue To Use The Hoser Signature Until A Final Decision Is Made As To Your Membership. :roflolk: You Hoser!

Butt-cheeks must not like me anymore? :roflol::roflol:

Hey Grunt, Me and the Fall Creek Hermit was rattlin' Old Pirate's cage last night after the Screamin' Eagles got back to the Nest from Beene. We wuz into the mason jar pretty deep, and I'z tryin' to get some of them Hosers in SP be friends with us Mountain Folk. Seems Old Pirate's got some allergy to Yellow Jacket stings. :roflolk:

I ain't skeered of Yellow Jackets, but sounds like you fellers got mighty big stingers. I'm not sure if us Eagles every want to visit yur CreekBank. :shock:

Troll-1.jpg

Well, now don't fret. We'll treat you like family....until kickoff, then it's everybody

for themselves. LOL The Creekbank can be an unfriendly place, between the goal posts. Other

than that, you'll love the atmosphere. High school football at it best.

Well, now don't fret. We'll treat you like family....until kickoff, then it's everybody

for themselves. LOL The Creekbank can be an unfriendly place, between the goal posts. Other

I see your fingers made a recovery from Friday night.

I ain't frettin' none, Grunt, and I'z sure ya'll got a mighty fine crik up there. But I'z kinda thinkin' it might be better if'n we meet for the first time on some neutral ground, like maybe Cookville. :rolleyes:

Oops! :shock: I forgot, I recon Cookville is yer home field too! :mrgreen:

Good luck to yer young fellers this week. Hope nobody gets hurt.

I ain't frettin' none, Grunt, and I'z sure ya'll got a mighty fine crik up there. But I'z kinda thinkin' it might be better if'n we meet for the first time on some neutral ground, like maybe Cookville. :rolleyes:

Oops! :shock: I forgot, I recon Cookville is yer home field too! :mrgreen:

Good luck to yer young fellers this week. Hope nobody gets hurt.

Good luck to your bunch as well. Cookeville has been kind to us the past couple of years, but

no guarantee this year. Long winding road to that place. Maybe we can work it out.

Good luck to your bunch as well. Cookeville has been kind to us the past couple of years, but

no guarantee this year. Long winding road to that place. Maybe we can work it out.

Holy Smoke Grunt, I Didn't Know You Was A Vietnam Vet. And A Purple Heart Receipient! My Pop Was Over There As Well. Glad Ya Made It Out With All Things In Place. And Thank You For Your Service. :thumb: