Trousdale Co. hosts Clay Co.

Grunt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Grunt, Me and the Fall Creek Hermit was rattlin' Old Pirate's cage last night after the Screamin' Eagles got back to the Nest from Beene. We wuz into the mason jar pretty deep, and I'z tryin' to get some of them Hosers in SP be friends with us Mountain Folk. Seems Old Pirate's got some allergy to Yellow Jacket stings. :roflolk:

Old Pirate, you think you and ur Hoser buddies in SP could ever bring yourself to yell for us mountain folk over them Creek fellers if (I mean when) it happens? Sorry I'm new to this football stuff. Only had me a team for two years. I hope I don't offend them nice fellers. It ain't their fault that they have to hunker down on a creek bank. Ain't Seven one of them fellers. He sure seems nice. :rolleyes:

Oh, and there's them other creek fellas, calls themselves the Bucs. I thought Bucs and Pirates wuz the same thing. Don't seem like you fellas like each other very much, but I saw they wuz yellin' for ya'll this week. I don't think they like us too much either. I hear they had to build levees down by their place to keep their creek from floodin' em out. What's with that? Maybe some of them boys should of stayed up here on the Mountain. If we wuz to play them, would you fellers yell for us. That'd be real nice. I'd yell for ya'll, long as you ain't playin' us.

Some of us is pretty good folk, too. I do have to admit that I got a little out of control tonight. Must have been them cherries in the bottom of that mason jar.

MountainTroll, Old Pirate says them TC Jackets has made us Pirate folkes a right apprehensive. Dad burnit, OP pulls out the old jock every week jest to wear to the games and always gits a mite worried theys may be a jacket stinger still in there. :roflol:

Yep seven and the Grunt is regulars from TC, theys some good folkes over there until yous play them on the creekbank then theys turn vicious.

I ain't skeered of Yellow Jackets, but sounds like you fellers got mighty big stingers. I'm not sure if us Eagles every want to visit yur CreekBank. :shock:

Troll-1.jpg

OK, folks, Clay Co. comes in at 2-2, after a win over RBS. Trousdale Co. with a 4-0 record,

after a week off. The Creekbank is going to be hungry after a Fri. nite with nothing to do.

Any thoughts on this one?

GO JACKETS...get back to business as usual......

I couldn't of said it any better. Once TC takes the pitch, it is business as usual. :thumb:

i wouldn't mind if they took these week of to lol well we know what tc has its always nice to come down there good food and great football hope clay gives it a good try its always very difficult to keep your focus with that creek rushing in the background not to mention those fast as lighting jackets buzzing around every where

TC names their score in this one. I hate to say it, but facts are facts. Celina/Clay Co. hasn't beat TC since '88 or something like that. Maybe they should try to get the TC/Gville film for some ideas. Oh yeah I forgot, that won't work. Clay hasn't got Woodmore, Smith, or that massive line. I'll be on the Creekbank rootin' for the Bulldogs anyway. I just hope our boys don't lay down and quit fightin' when it gets ugly.

I will make a little website here about this game. I garuntee you that this will be a one sided game. Those boys from Trousdale are real big and strong. Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. How fast is your fastest runner? What is his 50 yard dash time? I garuntee you that Trousdale always has several real fast boys. You think im joking but im not. Trousdale will still be at the top of Murphy's pole after this game.

Hey Mountain Troll? I Don't Remember Your Initiation Into The Hoser Club? It's An Elite Organization That Requires Certain Traits. LOL. I Will Have To Consult With My Hoser Counterparts...Seven, Snoball, Ole3putt, And Grunt. A Detailed Report Will Follow. But Please Continue To Use The Hoser Signature Until A Final Decision Is Made As To Your Membership. :roflolk: You Hoser!

Edited by Butchie