Trousdale Co. hosts Clay Co.

Grunt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...don't feel left out muffin...I didn't even git honrable mention...that's ok buttchieks....see if you ever git ah nuther bag'ah jerky frum me :rolleyes:

Grunt, They Provoking Me! :twisted: I'm Fittin Ta Unleash On Em! :roflolk: Oh And Dude,.....That Jerky Was Awesome...Helped Ease The Pain Of Losing A Lil....Actually It Didn't...But It Was Awesome Jerky!

Edited by Butchie

Man, I hope more folks show up at the game than what's shown up here! Gonna be a bunch of

burgers, dogs, popcorn go to waste. LOL I know this isn't the game of the year, for all

the marbles, etc. Gotta be more than two or three folks from CC on the "T".

Nope just two I believe Grunt. Pretty bad huh? Mostly fair weather fans up in this neck of the woods I guess, and the weather's been bad since about '98. Only two trips to the playoffs since then. Maybe a good crowd will come and eat some food though. I love coming to the Creekbank myself. Its a landmark of high school football.

Good luck Trousdale from a PittsburgLegend. Looks like your Young Lads are on their way to achieving legend status like myself, and adding another Gold Ball to the trophy case. The PittsburgLegend has posted a Legendary thread on CoachT about South Pittsburg vs Trousdale. The PittsburgLegend wants you all to check it out, and give your opinions.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

Good luck Trousdale from a PittsburgLegend. Looks like your Young Lads are on their way to achieving legend status like myself, and adding another Gold Ball to the trophy case. The PittsburgLegend has posted a Legendary thread on CoachT about South Pittsburg vs Trousdale. The PittsburgLegend wants you all to check it out, and give your opinions.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

How do you achieve "ledgend status" with 51 posts? Good luck to Trousdale, as a group I think you guys are the best posters on here.

Edited by cornerback10