Trousdale Co. hosts Clay Co.

Grunt

HereComeTheEagles

Easy ther Smtnfan. The Ole' MountainTroll don't want to stir these fellers up too much. :wub:

These fellers from the Creekbank and that Butchie Hoser been doin' this for awhile now.

Least ways alot longer than me. 8-)

I don't care too much for steppin' in a Yellow Jacket hole! And the Mountain Troll has seen them Rebel boys shoot and eat eagles. I know it ain't legal, but them boys don't care. :roflolk:

The Troll was hope'n to throw a few back with them fellers, and I don't want to do it after a severe whoopin'. Less'n of course it'd been our boys doin' the whoopin'. :roflol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TC wins in a no contest....I do not think they will have a tough game remaining in the regular season...They should focus on getting better every week and prepare for them Eagles on down the road...Cause more than likely...A matchup is coming...I wanna know if anyone for TC has stepped up to fill the big shoes of Tacola Seay...That boy was a ball player...plain and simple!

42-0 just because Creasey will call the dogs off after the first half quarter three drives.

I am just glad the boys can ease back into a game after a week off. Also, I read in the other thread that the JV lost to Father Ryan??????? Creasey lost to a TN team????? Next thing you know he'll only beat RBS by 50 and then there will be trouble. :shock:

Holy Smoke Grunt, I Didn't Know You Was A Vietnam Vet. And A Purple Heart Receipient! My Pop Was Over There As Well. Glad Ya Made It Out With All Things In Place. And Thank You For Your Service. :thumb:

Yes sir, 25th Infantry Div. in '67. An old Army grunt. Thanks & appreciate your Dad's service as well.

Yes sir, 25th Infantry Div. in '67. An old Army grunt. Thanks & appreciate your Dad's service as well.

A huge hug of thanks to Butchie's dad and to Grunt for their service to our country. I was a kid during the "conflict" and had nightmares about it, can only imagine what it was like living it. No, wait, I can't begin to imagine .. but thank you from the bottom of my "Blue" heart !!!