Trousdale Co. hosts Clay Co.

Grunt

I will make a little website here about this game. I garuntee you that this will be a one sided game. Those boys from Trousdale are real big and strong. Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. How fast is your fastest runner? What is his 50 yard dash time? I garuntee you that Trousdale always has several real fast boys. You think im joking but im not. Trousdale will still be at the top of Murphy's pole after this game.

Well our fastest player is McMillan(#7) his 40 is 4.5, then Harper(#3) runs his 40 in about 4.75 and then theres Smith(#5) his 40 is about a 4.8 or 4.9 but that's just the back field there's plenty of speed for the jackets elswhere to and as you would say yes, Coach C has had the boys wearing ankle weights. :thumb:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch that cut deep sensitive subject around these parts easy or Hermitage Springs will attack these thread they don’t play around about Celina taking things from them

:twisted: Yeah...are we talking about the some politico person then? :unsure::roflolk: I had something else on my mind but we'll just let it lay. Fun jabbering back and forth with you though. Edited by TCstinger

Well our fastest player is McMillan(#7) his 40 is 4.5, then Harper(#3) runs his 40 in about 4.75 and then theres Smith(#5) his 40 is about a 4.8 or 4.9 but that's just the back field there's plenty of speed for the jackets elswhere to and as you would say yes, Coach C has had the boys wearing ankle weights. :thumb:

Harper and McMillan were the only ones that stood out speed wise. #5 was ran down by our LB.

But, it doesn't matter they are very well coached.

He is a transfer...im pretty sure his speed was posted somewhere on one of the forums....he runs like 4.something

Where did this boy transfer from? He runs a 50 yard dash in 4 something seconds? Your joking. I got my calculator out and that is going 10 yards in less than a second. I garuntee you that is almost fast as the speed of light. You think im stupid but im not. Im not falling for that mess.