Howard @ Alcoa

BCsportsfan

Cat. Seems you have something personal on your mind.

You leave this message on two different threads so spit it out.

You are kind of vague, so I will be too and say that I was a "part of" all Alcoa state championship teams except for 1989 when I was off defending our Great Nation.

Im not gonna lie, at one point a year or so ago you said you knew who I was (which a couple people on here do) but Ive yet to figure out who you are and it bugs me every week lol :popcorneater:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not gonna lie, at one point a year or so ago you said you knew who I was (which a couple people on here do) but Ive yet to figure out who you are and it bugs me every week lol :popcorneater:

The mysterious APB. He could be the hot dog vendor? the burger flipper? the ticket taker? one of the clean up crew? maybe a member of the chain gang? I've heard he is the money man behind BOH. One things for sure, we know he is a vandal, painting on that bridge is a misdemeanor.

Edited by FootballDad

Cat. Seems you have something personal on your mind.

You leave this message on two different threads so spit it out.

You are kind of vague, so I will be too and say that I was a "part of" all Alcoa state championship teams except for 1989 when I was off defending our Great Nation.

Holy Cowabunga!!!

APB, you must be a little paranoid or something, your reading WAY to much into my question. I thought that you may have played on one of the previous years state championship teams. No hidden agenda, just wondered. But, after reading your response, I'm not gonna lie, you peaked my curiosity a bit. I'm still trying to figure out what angle you thought I may have had though!! :shock: If for some reason you don't want to answer the question, that's cool! :thumb:

The mysterious APB. He could be the hot dog vendor? the burger flipper? the ticket taker? one of the clean up crew? maybe a member of the chain gang? I've heard he is the money man behind BOH. One things for sure, we know he is a vandal, painting on that bridge is a misdemeanor.

I've heard.............he is on the coaching staff!!poke.gif

I will be pulling for howard in this game. Not because I don't like alcoa, it's because i'm pulling for the underdog. I heard howard changed their offense this season and so far it's paid off, but they're playing a bigger,stronger, and faster team and that change is going to come and bite them in this game. Good luck to both parties.

Howard-20

vs

Alcoa-48

I just quenched your thirst ;)

The only thing i have to say is HOWARD HOWARD HOWARD...

I have been gone for a while but I'm back now...I was in exile due to our season filled with injuries last year..like ramfan said we hustlin tigers usually don't get on this site but we have the biggest following in Chattanooga...we are like Tyner times 10...Howard will win by 10...I disagree with how Howard coaches coached last year... And I didn't like what the coach said in the paper...but I'm still a HustlinTiger and I will always be...Red Bank feelings are hurt now and alcoa is next...howard has too much speed and heart...but if it comes down to coaching!!! Alcoa wins...I respect the head coach but he is surrounded by idiots

I have been gone for a while but I'm back now...I was in exile due to our season filled with injuries last year..like ramfan said we hustlin tigers usually don't get on this site but we have the biggest following in Chattanooga...we are like Tyner times 10...Howard will win by 10...I disagree with how Howard coaches coached last year... And I didn't like what the coach said in the paper...but I'm still a HustlinTiger and I will always be...Red Bank feelings are hurt now and alcoa is next...howard has too much speed and heart...but if it comes down to coaching!!! Alcoa wins...I respect the head coach but he is surrounded by idiots

Alcoa is like Tyner times infinity!!! :thumb::roflol: