Riverdale at Farragut

TDCman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us that cant make the trip, does anyone know where we might be able to listen to the game online?

Go Warriors.....

http://myi105.com/ ... Might be a bit bias towards Farragut, but they do a great job of covering the admirals. I'd much rather listen to that than mark packer on css (whenever they are on that... does he even still do that?).. or anyone else doing the games.. still. Also, Farragut's website Farragutfootball.com might show it live.. Not sure yet.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

http://myi105.com/ ... Might be a bit bias towards Farragut, but they do a great job of covering the admirals. I'd much rather listen to that than mark packer on css (whenever they are on that... does he even still do that?).. or anyone else doing the games.. still. Also, Farragut's website Farragutfootball.com might show it live.. Not sure yet.

I was out of state for last years Farragut/Maryville game and I listened to the game on my105.com . I thought the announcer they had last year was really good and didn't seem biased at all.

For those of us that cant make the trip, does anyone know where we might be able to listen to the game online?

Go Warriors.....

Streaming audio of the entire broadcast including pregame, which begins at 7pm EDT, and postgame, which usually runs 20-25 minutes, will be available at http://www.myi105.com by simply selecting "Listen Online".

With it being a regular season home game, streaming video will accompany the radio call at http://www.farragutfootball.com . The video coverage begins a minute or two before kickoff and ends when the game ends.

On another subject, I personally like that the Riverdale game is homecoming. It's much more interesting to have one of the state's traditional football powers as an opponent than some cupcake. I suspect any grads attending because it's homecoming will be familiar with at least some of Riverdale's history and will appreciate the opportunity to see Farragut host a Middle TN team. I'm hoping this series can be extended beyond this year.

Finally, heed CU06's advice on exiting I 40/75 at Watt Rd (#369). Campbell Station is a never-ending nightmare.

Thanks for the travel advice. will the UT game being in town present any complications other than over-priced hotel rooms?

No there is several hotels (I think about 5 of them) plus eating place right off the exit of Campbell Station which it not to bad I pick my little one up at Farragut Primary school there and they are paving it right now so they might be done or close to being done by Friday. You can not get to the school from Campbell Station but you go to the red light and turn left and the school is right down the road a little ways with more eating places to.

Edited by wildthing1

Question for the Farragut fans out there:

Farragut is at 2-2 and still has some pretty big land mines on their schedule (Bearden and Maryville). I was wondering if you guys view this game as a must win in order to keep the playoff hopes alive?

They better the win against West was big for them losing to Catholic which is a region game and having to beat Maryville and Bearden. If they lose to both of these teams and Riverdale with the new playoff setup you never know. Last year they took 4 teams from this region but you never know this is one reason why they are playing Riverdale to help them in the new playoff setup from what I understand. Farragut wins out in the region they could be 4th if everyone else wins out to Catholic, Maryville, and Bearden.