Maryville vs Bearden

MHS82

Well, I see you continue your "Sour Grapes Crusade".

You must be one spoiled brat!

I an comfident you do not personally know all of the coaching staffs in East Tennessee, let alone the entire staff.

"Sour Grapes Crusade"?

No need to argue this point at all. Their weakness will be shown again on thursday. Bearden will be one or two and done in the playoff's again this season, and will not have a good win/loss record next season or most likely the next 3. My statments will be proven correct in time.

Yes, I do not know all the coaches in East TN. I do not know ALL the coaches on Beardens staff. I DO know 7 of them and the arrogance the pretrude off of them. I also know enough about HS football to know what is a good staff and what is not. I sit in the stands and watch, I sit a listen to what parents have to say. I also listen to what players have to say. I have SEEN and HEARD enough to know many people do not like this staff. The parents and players I listen to PLAY key roles in this program. None are scrubs or parents of scrubs.

As far as me being spoiled, not a chance. My upbringing did not provide any resorces for that. However, I do have 4 children that are very spoiled. None of which play football or attend BHS. So that shouldn't skew my opinion either..

Edited by Kidstaxi

This will be a great game! Maryville wins in a close battle because young is a one man show for bearden! Taking nothin away from the bulldogs because when u got a athlete like young is- you use him and you use him and you use him.... but if maryville can just limit him and put up points on beardens d which they will do they will win this game. Young will get his but the rest of beardens team will struggle when they have to go away from young! Also bearden has not played a team like maryville yet and maryville has had tougher games to prepare them for this matchup. good luck to both teams.

Coach Taylor and his crew have done nothing but survivied on the tallent they have had the past 5 yrs. Next year, for those that have not seen what I have or just refuse to believe, will be proof. Bearden in 2011 will not 5 games, the year after maybe 3, 4 at the most.

Isn't Taylor the coach who took Bearden to the semi's in 2007 where they were robbed by bad calls when playing Smyrna? Pretty impressive in my book.

Isn't Taylor the coach who took Bearden to the semi's in 2007 where they were robbed by bad calls when playing Smyrna? Pretty impressive in my book.

Yes...I was at that game. The only bad call I recall was the NON-FUMBLE call at the end of the game on an on-side kick. Bearden really shot theriselves in the foot, back, and head in that game, which I will say was not the coaching staffs fault.

I do not expect anyone(here on CoachT) to agree with me, and I respect that. But, I assure you I am not the only one in Maroon & Grey that feels this way. I will stand by my opinion and I am 1 yr and 4 days away from the proof in the pudding. With Beardens win loss record.